All the lonely people, where do they belong?(open)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooc: haha sorry

Eleanor took moonlites hoof when she heard Cloud call to her. "Yes, I-I'm alright cloud." She said shakily.

Storm looked up at Darkness. "Have you ever even talked to another mare before?"

Moonlite held the mares hand warmly as she lead her into the bathroom amd to the sink, "lets was h u up a little, those tears made a mess"

Darkness took a breath so he eouldnt flinch and relaxed as he stared off past her.

Darkness saw she looked away and looked at her, she was a beautiful mare and this thought made him blush.

"I always am, especially to lovely mares that need a gpod friend" she said warmly as she stood there and stared into Eleanor's eyes

*Got distracted by the new KSP Update XD Sorry, Sorry*

CloudDasher rushed up behind Eleanor and Moonlite. She puts her hooves on their backs. "[colour=#ffd700]SO! Is this chick joining us for Icecream Elle?[/colour]" She asked.

Eleanor jumped lightly at Cloud talking to them, she forgot she was there. Moonlites hug was so warm..She blushed. "Would you like to join us Moonlite?" she asked.

Storm smiled and giggled.

Cloud looked at her "[colour=#ffd700]Name's CloudDasher, Im from FillyDelphia, Moved here couple day's ago[/colour]" She puffed her chest out proudly "[colour=#ffd700]Im pretty much the best Cloud Sculpture in equestria.[/colour]"