All the lonely people, where do they belong?(open)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Storm stopped laughing. "I-I'm sorry. I wasn't laughing at you or anything.." She looked at her hooves, feeling sorry.

Eleanor walked outside and headed towards blue. "Hey, you ready to go?"

(( i hope i'm not too lat to join.))

[colour=#282828]Name: Vexsis[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: near adult?[/colour]

[colour=#282828]gender: female[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Nickname: n/a[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Eye colour: blue (left) and red (right)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie Mark: a pony voodoo doll with three pins in the heart[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Looks: raven hair and tail, snow white coat[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Issues(if any): too many to count[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Type of pony?: Uniciorn[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Siblings?(if any): Whisper (twin sister.)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Theme song: The Kinslayer by nightwish[/colour]

[colour=#282828]History: One of the daughters of Lord Skarr, she was sent to[/colour][colour=#888888] [/colour]Equestria as his emissary, she desired to learn as much as she could and enrolled in their schools

[colour=#282828]Other: she enjoy's causing others to feel bad and feed off the negative emotions they produce, and REALLY enjoys destroying love.[/colour]

Storm stood up quickly. "Please no! Nobody has stuck with me this long before..please." She pleaded.

Eleanor noticed another pony nearing towards the group and she became uneasy. She stepped closer to Moonlite. "Do you know that pony over there?" Motioning to Vexsis.

Vexsis kept her face emotionless while her deranged mind began to process thought. which one was and what one was last to feed her. as she entered earshot range she uttered out a shy "hello." she said with a soft sweet tone.

Vexsis steps forward still with the shy guise "I'm new around here, do any of you want to be my companion?" she looked to Darkness the negative energy he was giving off was so immense it sent a shiver through her body. "are they ok?" she asked still looking at Darkness.

Vexsis flattened her ears "So you don't want to be my companions?" her voice trembling in fear of rejection. her eyes darted from one to the other her mind was picking her targets in order, First was Darkness , the second was Eleanor, the last was Moonlite.

Moonlite didnt like that tone one bit, "no no, its just we have to meet our other friends, we wish not to he late" she smiled warmly

Darkness froze a bit but relaxed at the hug, though, despite being pegasi, he cpuld sense something up with that new mare.

"my name is Vexsis." she said taking three more steps twords the group. "may i company you, i've never heard of this ice cream and i wish to see it." that was the truth, she had never even heard of ice cream due to her time in her father's realm.