[Ponyville] Hugs! Hugs! Free Hugs! (Open; No Post Order)

Rosewind

OH SWEET MOTHER OF GRIFFONS! WHAT WAS THAT SMELL!!!!!

Glimmer felt her feathers go stiff, and maybe even burn slightly from the intense putrid scent she was catching. She literally covered her beak with her talons, cursing her acute sense of smell.

"Oh....umm....Pinkie...I just remembered I....oh...oh dear." She whispered to the pink pony as she tried to get free. She didn't want to insult the stinky pony...he probably....probably.....oh sweet faust what did you have to do to smell like that!

"Pinkie...I kinda...need to go now...Razor might be on his way to find me and if he sees me hugging Spike, well I don't want him scaring him. He is rather protective of me. Ehehehehe." She said, begging in her mind that Pinkie would let her go. And if not she hoped her ever increasing flapping pace of her wings and struggling to get free would do it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pinkie Pie had a secret for her poofy mane: frosting. Globs and globs of vanilla frosting. She would massage it into her mane every day when she took a bath, and she would use cotton candy mixed with soda as a conditioner. The bubbles and sugar would ensure that her mane remain super poofy! As a side note, this also gave her mane a smell like a candy store. Add that to the fact she baked all day, and she was literally infused with the smell of fresh baked goods: cookies, brownies, pie, and cake all provided a sugary, luscious perfume to her overall scent. She buried the noses of her friends in her mane, full well knowing this. Her eyes watering, she chanced a peek above Glimmer's feathery head. "No, don't leave Glimmer! You really should stay right there! Heeheehaa...urk!"

The pink party pony shook her head. She wiped her face on the back of Spike's head, trying her best not to insult the stallion. "So er...what brings you here, Piggypenpen?"

"I saw your sign and, well... I'd like a hug, if you please," Pigpen said with a shy smile. "A hug from somepony as famous and wonderful as you would really make my day!"

"It would take a week for me to properly fumigate you, Mr. Pigpen," Dr Stable said tersely. The shaggy, unkempt stallion's fly friends heard the unicorn physician's word and decided to take action. They began to squarm him, diving at him and circling his head until the Doctor was both confused and dazed.

"Now see here!" Mr. Waddle protested, "you flies stop that at once!"

It was then that the elderly earth stallion noticed little Pumpkin Cake.

"Hello there young filly! You certainly are a cutie, that's for sure!"

Pumpkin Cake was the queen of stinky things. As she was a foal, she was somewhat of an expert on the subject. She could easily bomb out a whole room with a choice deposit in her diaper. This, however, took the cake. The orange ducktail poof atop her mane literally drooped over, as her stomach -- as well as every other sense -- bottomed out. Her eyes watered. She stuffed her hoof in her mouth, trying to dispel the noxious odor. She grabbed a snail off a nearby flower stem, and futility covered her nose with it. The snail withdrew into its shell, leaving her with a...well, a snail on her nose.

Pinkie Pie swallowed hard, chancing a peek above her cluster of hug-friends. "A hug? Er...oh, yeah! A hug!" She bit her lower lip hesitantly. "Er, you know, maybe the Doctor would help you out with a pre-hug bath? You want to be extra fresh when you do collect your free hug! Right everyponygriffon? RIGHT?"

WWWXRbf.jpg

. "Oh, you're all ready huh? Well then, let's make some room! Sorry Spike, you're going to get squished a little more!"

"Yay! There we go! Smooshy smooshy big hugs, doesn't that feel just super awesome fastastic stupendirific?!"

As the mare was pulled in to the hug by the puffy maned pink earth pony she squeaked a bit at the sudden squeeze.Wow, Pinkie sure knew how to hug! With all the creatures in the pink pony's unusually large grasp, Presteza found herself a bit crushed. The young cream colored painter could easily deal with a little discomfort for now though... the one thing that she couldn't deal with was the sudden entrance of a stallion who's characteristic smell effectively tore at her nostrils.

"Oh my...oh gee, I think I know what's coming!" She forced an awkward grin. "Hiiii Pigpen!"

The following actions are 100% mojo approved

...Well ,that was a fitting name for somepony with a scent this... pungent. Along with Pigpen were several small flies that flew around his head, several of which decided to make the aquaintance of some of those Pinkie's embrace. One such fly flew over to Presteza and made himself comfy right on top of her nose, occasionally buzzing about and walking all over it. The mare wiggled her nose this way and that and scrunched up her muzzle before she looked to the smelly stallion,"M-muh miister... could ya caah hah... call off yer fly? If ya don't I think I'm gonna... gonna..." the mare's eyes soon lidded themselves and her jaws fell open taking a deep breath, her lungs filling with air and straining pinkie's hug for a moment with each hitching breath.

"Ah..."

Pressy's horn began to glow...

"Ahh...".

and brighter...

"Ahhh..."

And soon it glowed like a searchlight before.

"WA-CHOO!" ,the mare sneezed loudly as her horn lets out a bright magical flash that engulfed Pigpen. The fly had now left her snout, presumably ejected forcefully for obvious reasons and the mare gave a wiggle of her nose as well as a sigh of relief. She glanced to the others in the hug to make sure everypony was ok, not having had their mane's turned to fluff or anything like that... thankfully no. Nopony was missing anything, but wait there was one thing that was missing;that stench from Pigpen. The mare gulped a second before looking back to see a now green minty green colored pigpen (with a perfectly matching scent!) and with an embarrassed laugh she asked,"Um... Gesundhoof ta me?"

"MY WORD!" Mr Waddle shouted in complete surprise at the 'new' magically transformed look of Pigpen. For the first time in many, many months, the formerly shaggy and unkempt stallion was clean and smelling pleasant! Unaware of his sudden change of appearance, Pigpen looked confused when his loyal pet flies kept their distance from him and his raccoon pet Rascal continued to stare at him and tilt his head oddly.

"Hay, what's going on?" the bewildered mint tinted stallion asked. "Rascal? Why are you looking at me that way? Why are all you flies staying away from me?"

Sensing the confusion of their master, Rascal and the swarm of flies rush off, returning and holding up the largest mirror they could all carry together, placing it in front of Pigpen.

"EGAD! WHO IN EQUESTRIA IS THAT?" Pigpen shouted, unable to recognize his own reflection.

Well this was unusual - Spike hadn't often seen Pigpen anywhere close to being clean and sparkling in all of the couple of years he'd known him...this was a first, as far as the youngster was concerned - even if it was because Pigpen was now more minty fresh than anypony really would like!

" Woah, thats kinda neat! " the young dragon says with a small chuckle. " Gotta say...thats a good look for him! "

Still, there was the matter of the hug - and as much as he wanted to stick around and do more with the ponies, he knew that he should probably be getting back to Twilight, she'd probably be gettin' kinda worried and wondering where he'd gotten to - small thoughts of a worried alicorn searching high and low for her dragon accomplice made him chuckle slightly...pulling up rocks, looking under the bed, asking around town and generally getting more and more anxious. Sure, she wouldn't need to be looking too hard for him, but the mental imagery was funny regardless.

" Welp, hate to hug and run... " Spike announces as he pulls away from the group and dusts himself down. " But an assistants job is never done...I get the feeling I should probably head back to twilight before the entire castle falls apart without me bein' around! " he says with a chuckle - he didn't really mean to overdo the self glorifying, of course, but the young dragon couldn't help himself sometimes. Giving a small wave, the young dragon turned on his heels and walks past mintpen, taking a moment to sniff the oddly minted scent and chuckle a little as he mulls something over.

" Maybe I'll have some mint cookies later! " he says, continuing in the direction of home to leave the ponies to the huggy gathering! " Seeya later, ponies....it's been fun! "

And with that, one baby dragon leaves the scene, perhaps a little more content after taking part in possibly the huggiest hug anydragon ever had the pleasure of being in!

Several things seemed to happen at once. She felt one of her hug-cluster ponies tense up, then rip out a devastating sneeze. Pinkie was impressed! It also seemed to magically dispel the gritty miasma emanating from Pigpen. She wiped tears on the back of Glimmer's feathery head. "Whew! Talk about a blessing in disguise..." It was then she felt Spike pull away, making an adieu to the cluster of hug-ists. "Aaw okay Spikey Wikey! Yes, Twilight would totally freak out if she couldn't find you! Toodles! Au revoir! Bon voyage! Tallyho! Catcha later Spike-a-gator! Er...Spike-a-dragon?"

Pumpkin Cake, meanwhile, peeked up from her patch of grass, snail still affixed to her little beige nose. She twitched her face, and the head of the snail slowly popped out, then popped back in. She crossed her blue little eyes, giving it a burning glare.

The pink mare finally released her strong grasp of her friends, giving everyone a chance to fall away from the mega-super-ultra multihug at their leisure. She grinned at Pigpen, opening her arms wide. "Okay Piggy, let's do this thing!"

Glimmer found herself stuffed into Pinkie's mane, and for a moment felt like a lost kitten in a jungle. Goodness she swore she could see the possible outlines of a watch or something. Or maybe that was just her imagination. But this pony's mane was POOOFFFFY!

And then....a miracle.

"The scent.....its gone?" Glimmer said to herself, poking her head out and sniffing. The air...IT WAS PURE AGAIN!

"Oh thank goodness." She said.

When Pinkie opened her hooves wide, Glimmer took the chance to escape.

"That was a fun hug Miss Pinkie...but I think I'm out of group hugginess for the moment." Even if Pig pen smelled nice, Griffon sure as heck felt sure he wasn't fully clean. Somewhere on a micro scale there was still terrible things on him that needed a purging with soap and hot and cold water.

Glimmer was content to watch though, to see how Pinkie hugged and try to copy her style, but then Spike started leaving.

"Oh Spikey! Don't go....awww." Glimmer called, but the little dragon was already gone. Glimmer frowned and felt like crying. But she perked up.

"Oh well. I can always find him later. Nothing escapes Glimmer for long!" She said to herself with a salute as her daddy had shown her.

"Glimmer!"

Glimmer blinked and looked to see her brother appearing, limping slightly and a hotwater bottle wrapped around his back. Also he seemed to be staying FAR away from Pinkie as he motioned his claw to her in a 'Get over here fast' sort of way. She sighed but went over.

"Hey Razor. Feeling better? Could we go later, I wanted to see how Pinkie hugs a little more." She said, hoping to get to watch the master a bit more.

Razor shivered, "No! Now lets go, before she sees me or worse...."

Glimmer frowned, but sighed, "Okay." She then turned and waved to Pinkie, Bye, bye Pinkie! I'd like to stay longer but Razor is being a grumpy pants.

Pinkie dropped her arms momentarily, her eyes widening. Razor was here! She had been on many adventures with the steadfast -- albeit short -- griffon. They had been lost at sea, stuck on a deserted island, chased by wildcats, lost in a cave eating glowing mushrooms, and stuck together in super-sticky tree sap, and that was just the events of one afternoon. She waved her arms wide.

"Razor, a grumpy pants?! He doesn't even wear pants, silly beans! Get your brother over here, he can help me hug Pigpen!" Pinkie giggled, breaking into a gallop after the short griffon. "C'mere you, you can't get away~!"

"But I'm not.. I mean.. I couldn't be.." the confused Pigpen stuttered as the excitable pink mare moved closer and closer to him. But how could Pigpen deny it any longer? That WAS his reflection he saw in that mirror, it was undeniable. Pigpen was now a shade of mint green and completely clean and fresh smelling! Even Mr Waddle and Doctor Stable was impressed.

"I don't know how you did it, sonny, but that's a much better look for you!" Mr Waddle called out. "That was an excellent clean up spell you cast on Pigpen, Doctor Stable!"

"As much as I would like to take credit for his transformation, I can't because I didn't do this," Doctor Stable admitted.

"Well, even if I look and smell different, I would still enjoy a hug," Pigpen said, deciding to make the most of the situation.

Pinkie Pie, in her immense energy and excitement, clotheslined Pigpen in the crook of her arm as she galloped for Razor. Her mane whipped around like cotton candy caught in a tornado. Her arms spread around the once-smelly pony, and she toppled over him, head over tail. She spun around, gripping Pigpen. It was hard to tell which way was really up, as she was spinning like crazy. "Weee! Teeheehee, this is so much fun! Hey, you smell pretty good!" She stopped spinning, although her huge blue eyes made a few more revolutions in her eye-sockets before coming to a full stop.

She buried her muzzle in Pigpen's mane, sniffling around curiously. "Hehe, you smell like petunias that took a bath in fresh rain water!" She sniff-sniffed again. "And fresh baked muffins! Mmmm! I love fresh baked muffins! Blueberry oat ones! Ooo, or chocolate banana chip!" She called out to everypony (and everygriffon) around her: "Hey, you should come smell Pigpen! He smells...awesome!"

Pinkie Pie, in her immense energy and excitement, clotheslined Pigpen in the crook of her arm as she galloped for Razor. Her mane whipped around like cotton candy caught in a tornado. Her arms spread around the once-smelly pony, and she toppled over him, head over tail. She spun around, gripping Pigpen. It was hard to tell which way was really up, as she was spinning like crazy. "Weee! Teeheehee, this is so much fun! Hey, you smell pretty good!" She stopped spinning, although her huge blue eyes made a few more revolutions in her eye-sockets before coming to a full stop.

"No no no!" Razor said, waving his claws in the sign of NO! Before turning and trying to fly away, only for Pinkie to snag him up into yet ANOTHER deadly hug.

"Ugh....not....againnnnnnnn." He choked, kicking his back legs in the air as he was hugged. And worse she was spinning. Now Razor didn't mind a spin, but the speed of the hug in which he was brought in, connected with the now rapidly spinning Pinkie was starting to make him feel a sense of vertigo.

"Stop spinning, Pinkie. I'm starting to feel sick." He moaned. His eyes spinning when they finally did.

He groaned and realized that he wasn't alone in his pain, taking notice of Pigpen, "Hi." He said simply, struggling to get free, or at least stop being squished against Pigpen's side.

"Oh, hi there!" Pigpen neighed to Razor as the two were held in Pinkie Pie's near iron like grip. "This must be a double hug! Though I'm in a lot of pain at the moment, I'm enjoying this! After all, I'm not used to getting hugged much. Thank you, Pinkie Pie! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Watching from a safe distance was Dr. Stable and Mr. Waddle.

"Oh my!" Mr Waddle neighed. "Perhaps I shouldn't seek a hug from Miss Pinkie Pie after all. If I did, I fear I would become one of your patients, Doctor."

"I must put a stop to this, in the name of public health and safety!" the unicorn stallion physician shouted as he trotted off towards Pinkie. "You there, Miss Pinkie Pie! Release your captives at once before you inflict bodily harm to them!"

• 5 weeks later...

Pumpkin Cake was getting cranky. It was clearly past her nap time, and the immense socialization was wearing her out. She flopped on her back, her hooves in the air, and closed her eyes. A ladybug landed on her little horn. She snored, out cold. The ladybug held fast to her horn.

Pinkie Pie let out a giggle. "You're not used to getting hugged much?! If you smell this good, you can come by Sugarcube Corner anytime for a hug!" She squeeezed Razor against her side tighter, feeling the sandcat griffon wriggle against her Earth Pony grasp. "Heehee, don't fight it Razor! Just melt into a hug like Pigpen is! That's right, aaaaah! Aww lookie, Pumpkin is sleeping! Poor little foal, she must be really worn out from all the hugging!"

Razor found it rather hard to breath. And breathing was, by all the sciences of biology. IMPORTANT!

"Pinkie..." He tried to protest, but found himself feeling light headed and felt his head just flop to lean against Pinkie's shoulder. Maybe it was best to just give into it. After all struggling didn't seem to do anything but make her cling TIGHTER!

Razor groaned and wrapped his talons around Pinkie, feeling his pulse increase by at least twenty paces as his face heating up as he did, "Yeah..fine. I give. Nice to hug you too Pinkie."

Razor had to figure out a way to get this pony to let go of him! Even if he wasn't struggling....he was still having a rather hard time breathing, and his wings were starting to get ruffled, and Celestia knew that wing feathers could be a pain in preening at times. But what could he do!?

Then he saw the little orange maned filly from the one time he had been to Sugarcube Corner! Again, he had to admit the kid was rather cute. Reminded him of his sister when she was younger...save the being a pony and the magic horn of doom. Yes he called it that, cause magic was tricky and Razor just had that instinctive feel that at the least likely chance that horn would go off and do...who knew what! Like cause inanimate objects to come alive, or cause momentary chaos! Unicorns, even a filly, were incredibly dangerous.

Still, the kid did look really tired. And the way she lay there, all tuckered out, actually made Razor give a verbal, "Awww, how cute." Of course he blushed when he realized he said that.

'Wait. I got an idea!' He thought as he looked from the filly to Pinkie. He an evil cunning smile coming to his beak.

"Uh...hey Pinkie,"He said, "As much as I love being hugged by you, and could not think of anything else I'd rather do then spend all day with you. Maybe you should tend to the little filly there. A tired child should never go without a nap. It messes with their mental development. You wouldn't want for dear Pumpkin to grow up with a bad temper cause she missed her naps as a filly...right?" He finished. Hoping he could spark some sort of primal maternal instinct in the mare. If not, then he felt sure he had just doomed himself to forever being held in this, rather too strong for her own good, mare of pink.

He prayed that it was the first option. He did rather enjoy his spine in one piece. Not two.

As for Glimmer, she felt herself yawning as she watched her broth be hugged. Goodness but the warm sun on her feathers and fur, and all the excitement had just worn her out. And naturally most feline creatures preferred to sleep in the day. So it was no surprise that Glimmer found herself yawning, before curling up into a ball and just...slowly...closing...her eyes. Her brother would carry her back to her hotel room if he had to. Besides...the grass was rather soft and comfy.

• 2 weeks later...

Pinkie Pie squeeze squeeze squeezed. Razor was so much fun to hug! They had actually "hugged" before: once, when getting chased by a wildcat, and another time when out-to-sea on a sinking raft that the pair had lashed together out of bamboo and sticky tree sap. For realsies! She blinked her large blue eyes, once, twice, thrice. The cogs in her playful mind spun like a rainbow top. "Whhhhaaaa, Pumpkin with a bad temper? I think she gets one while being awake, regardless of a nap or not! You know baby unicorns sometimes have magic spurts?! Hoo, lemme tell ya, the clean up when that happens is bonkers! Bonkers I tell ya!" The pink mare dropped Razor on the grass. "Buuut, if you really want to foalsit her for a little bit, I don't see why not!"

Surely Mrs. and Mr. Cake would totally approve of letting Pumpkin be foalsat by a griffon they had never met before in their lives. Pinkie noticed Glimmer had conked out. That was two, yes, two different friends engaging in nap time. Hugs were comforting after all, so it made sense to her. "Ooo, I know! Let's stick your sister and Pumpkin together, we can make a little nap pile! Teehee!"

Pumpkin Cake stuck her hoof in her mouth, suckling fondly as she napped, completely unaware of Pinkie's brewing plot...

Red Cedar trotted through town on his way to a long leisurely hike through the local forests. He enjoyed walking through the town almost as much as the hikes themselves, as with the typical bustle and schedules of small towns, there was usually always something new to see.

And today was no exception, either. As he rounded the corner past the bakery, he stopped short. There was quite a collection of ponies - and griffons - outside the door today, milling about. Curious as to what was going on, he trotted a little closer, and that's when he saw the sign that read, in large, friendly pink letters, "FREE HUGS".

Red contemplated that for a moment. It was certainly one of the more random signs he'd ever seen around, even in Ponyville, and he'd traveled a fair bit, but the sign was pretty unambiguous. "Free hugs," he read aloud this time. "That's it, no expectations, no conditions, no nothing, just free hugs?" he asked the group as a whole, not quite sure who was in charge of hug distribution yet, but with a wide smirk on his face at the whole notion of someone just giving out hugs for the sake of doing so. "Well, I can hardly turn that down. Who do I claim my free hug from?"

Dr Stable could see he was getting nowhere with Pinkie Pie. Logic didn't often work with Ponyville's official Party pony, so with a heavy sigh, he turned his attention towards little Pumpkin Cake. It was then that Pinkie mentioned Razor foalsitting with her.

"A splended idea indeed!" Dr. Stable neighed as he walked over near the toddler filly. "Perhaps I could assist you as well, Razor."

Pigpen was having the time of his life! Sure, he was in extreme pain, but he'd never been this close to a lovely mare for so long a period of time! The now clean, pleasant smelling stallion planned on enjoying every second of this continuous hug!

Mr Waddle looked on in fascination, not quite sure what to do.

Pinkie Pie dropped her current hug-pile, stretching her shoulders. "Giving free hugs takes a lot of work! Hoo! Let's see, Pumpkin is sleeping, Razor and the Doctor are watching her -- I guess that means I have more time to give out even more hugs! I'm so so so excited! Who's next?!"

Her blue gaze instantly caught sight of a new pony: Red Cedar. She nodded with all the enthusiasm as a foal on a sugar high, her bouncy pink mane bobbing up and down in rhythm with her neck. "Oh yes indeed! Free hugs! Gratis! Pro bono! Absolutelywithoutanydoubtwhatsoevertotallyandcompletely freeeeee!" The pink earth pony spread her arms wide, trotting toward the unsuspecting newcomer. Earth pony hugs were serious business!

"Wha?" Razor said before being let go by Pinkie and he fell on his butt on the grass. He took a deep breath as he was finally set free.

'Oh thank goodness.' He thought, cracking his back as he stood up.

He blinked as he watched Pinkie go off to hug more ponies, leaving him, without even consulting his opinion, to watch for a napping unicorn foal.

'Well at least I'll have help.' He thought as he noticed a pony offering to help, "Uh...yeah sure. I'm glad for the.....help."

How did he end up in these situations anyway?

Razor noticed that his sister had fallen asleep, and he smiled at the adorable sight. Then he looked over at his recently given charge, the sleeping unicorn Pumpkin. He didn't have a lot of experience with this child...or any child of her age really.

"Eh this can't be too bad. Kid is asleep anyway." He said as he walked over and sat down beside the sleeping foal. What was the wore to happen?

Red's eyes opened wide as dinner plates as a mare who was a bright enough colour of pink as to be seen at night glowing in the dark started bouncing over to him, ready to bestow the promised hug. Her enthusiasm certainly proved infectious. Just the sight of her was enough to make him break into a wide grin. "Well, all right then, now that we have that sorted out..." he said, and trotted over to meet Pinkie Pie half way, his own hoof raised, ready to give as good as he was going to get.

Pigpen fell to the ground after Pinkie Pie released him. The now clean smelling, perfectly shiny coated stallion just laid on the grass for a while, wide grin still on his face. So, THIS is what it was like to be hugged! WOW! Never in his life had he ever been hugged like this by someone who wasn't related to him. Perhaps if he were always well groomed and clean, maybe he could get MORE hugs! As Pigpen pondered this in his mind, Dr Stable continued to look after Pumpkin Cake with Razor. Their job was made easy by the fact that the unicorn foal was currently asleep.

"I agree, Razor," Dr. Stable whispered back. "She was due for a long nap. Best not to disturb her."

Meanwhile, Mr. Waddle was now closer to the pink party pony. She had moved on to hug others, and so far, the elderly stallion hadn't fallen into her vise like grip. Pinkie Pie was a friendly enough mare, and unlike many other younger ponies, she seemed to be comfortable around old folk. To hug or not to hug? That, is the question. Was Pinkie Pie capable of hugging him in a gentle way that wouldn't send the glasses wearing stallion to the hospital? Well, at least there was a Doctor nearby just in case his older bones snapped. A decision had to be made, so Mr. Waddle decided to take the chance.

"Miss Pinkie Pie," he said timidly, "I would like a hug also, please?"

Pumpkin Cake opened one of her little blue eyes. She noticed she was being watched by not one, but two of Pinkie's friends. Clearly an escape would be difficult. She put her head down and continued to nap as she formulated her plan.

Pinkie Pie, meanwhile, spread her arms around Red Cedar. She lifted him high in the air with her mighty Earth Pony strength, pressing his muzzle into her foofy pink mane. She smelled like a bakery in full production swing: bread, cakes, cookies, brownies, pies, and muffins, all intermingling at once. She sniffed his mane, intrigued. "Oooo, you smell like a tree! Neat!" She perked one of her ears, looking over her shoulder at the frail Mr. Waddle. She loved to give hugs to anypony, young and old alike. She also wasn't clueless: she was aware of her hug strength, and certainly didn't want to send anypony to the hospital. As she lovingly crushed Red Cedar between her arms, she cracked a big grin at the elderly pony. "Of course you can have a hug, silly beans! Lemme finish this one up. You know a good hug when you feel your partner squirming! How ya holdin' up there, buddy pal?" She giggled in Cedar's ear.

"So uh....what is involved in watching a kid? What if we have to feed her?" Razor said.

He really didn't know anything about taking care of kids. Especially little foals. Especially magic foals.

"So...do we just...watch her or....like keep her warm or something?" He asked as he crouched low and stared at the foal. He carefully and gently nudged her side.

Well at least this would be easy. Seeing the kid sleep soundly Razor looked over to his sleeping sister and decided to bring her over. So he walked over and carefully picked Glimmer up and carried her over to lay her beside the sleeping Pumpkin.

Glimmer herself yawned before turning slightly and wrapping her wings around Pumpkin in a hug, still asleep. The cuteness was doubled.

Archived