the great ponyhunt (open!)

jac600

( this takes place a few years in the past. your character does not need to be a bounty hunter, they could help him escape, be after his loot, or have alternative reasons for catching him. ) bronzeshine stood just outside the railroad tracks. nervously tapping his hooves. he was a wanted pony, the reward for his capture was 10,000 bits. he had been all over equestria, taking things that didn't belong to him. all he wanted to do was to get out of the desert town and travel to another place, and live off of his earnings. little did he know that sompony wanted to bring him in...

Looking high and low Storm ironhoof was looking for the bounty bronzeshine because he was the only pony he could think of that could help him. Storm ironhoof finally found him by the railroad tracks of Manehattan being a big city it is easy to lose somepony in here.

Storm ironhoof decided it was best to sneak up on bronzeshine.

((but really my birthday is tomorrow i am making all my characters having birthday

i will descript my character next but i will tell you he is a minotaur))

bronzeshine wipes some sweat from his brow. " come on bronzeshine your safe. " he checks his satchel bags and is relieved to see all of his stolen loot. then he walks into the bathroom.

"hmmmm. " said bronzeshine as he leaned off the roof to get a look at the pony outside the door. " Holy! " bronzeshine clams a hoof over his mouth. thinking fast bronzeshine sticks his head inside the window he slipped out of. " HELP! FIRE! " then quickly but quietly he peeks over the roof one more time to see how the minotaur reacts.

snap out of his train of thought when he heard some pony calling for help he stood up and quickly climbed to the roof to see if he could see the fire or smoke from anywhere when he got up there he start to look around for the sign of smoke

" oh come on! " bronze shine started flying strait up. there were way more Pegasus bounty hunters than earth ponies, but it would offer temporary respite from the Minotaur. He begins a slow accent as he was weighed down with two satchel bags of stolen goods.

" go away! " said bronzeshine as he picked up speed. He wasn't the fastest flyer. Only able to go twice as fast as the average pony could run. But years of being a theif have taught him tricks. He reaches into his saddle bag and drops a bottle of oil in the minitours path. Hoping to slip him up.

"but ironhoof need you help with something" yelled ironhoof as he saw the pegasus pick up speed and reach into his bag. ironhoof saw him drop a bottle ironhoof jump over the spill and smell it was oil went he landed on the other side ironhoof yelled "you will have to do better then that ironhoof is a top athlete and rouge" as ironhoof pick up some speed

bronzeshine thinks to himself. this is not worth my time, not wile bounty hunters are looking for me. " sorry come back when you have something I can use. " bronzeshine starts flying away when he sees police/guards come in investigating the chase. bronzeshine dives off his perch and lands behind the minotaur hiding from the fuzz. " if you can get me out of here I will do whatever you want. " sincerely he says " I swear. "

when ironhoof was much younger someponies kill ironhoof parents said ironhoof as him and ironhoof when into his wegon house ((looks like trixe weagon house thing on the outside without her little sign at the top and a little bigger)) "come on inside ironhoof loves having guests" said ironhoof

" well alright. " said bronzeshine as he hoped he wasn't being led into a trap. " so that's not a lot to go on. if you could take me back to were they used to live I could investigate. " said bronzeshine. wile mainly he was a theif he had all sorts of talents that could come in handy. " so how did you track me down? "