the great ponyhunt (open!)

jac600

((Guess who's favorite mercenary came ?!?!))

"Uh -uh - uh, I don't think so ..." * ZAP !!!* blue streak un - cloaked and electrocuted him . This didn't knock him out just stunned him . He pulled out his rope to tie him up ...

( I was waiting for you. lol )" hunnnnnnnng. " says bronzeshine as he clenches his teeth and bares it. he was a trained thief who studied by his father, so he was prepared and capable of moving so he reaches into his bag and picks up a smoke grenade then throws it agents the wall and the room fills with white gas. " you'll have to try harder than that! " said bronzeshine as he drew his sword and stabbed at blue. his sword was of his own design and completely indestructible.

" errrnaaaa! " said bronzeshine this tazer was really taking it out of him he had to get out of there. fast. he cuts strait through the dog pole as his sword glistened in the air and then bursts through a fragile wall of the cart. " stay away from me you freak! " bronzeshine had to much taken out of him to fly or successfully run away. he sees a horse drawn carriage and well, he jacks it. he throws out its previous occupant and then throws a bag of bits at the pony who was carrying it and says " there's a lot more were that came from if you get me away from this lunatic! " the cart takes off a lot faster than the average pony could run as the stallion at the wheel had been doing this his entire life.