Children of the Night(open)

I just recently watched a video on youtube called Children of the Night, a fanmade Luna video. This rp goes along with the video so watch it here before joining.

The Story(taken mostly from the video):

After the two princesses defeated Discord, the two ruled equestria from then on. Luna was saddened by the ponies daily struggles. She proposed to form a new colony so everyone would be happy. Celestia forbade it for she thought the fragile kingdom would shatter, forever. Luna then took matters into her own hooves..taking all the unhappy, orphaned or homeless foals with her to start their new life with her, their dear mother. Note: This is before Luna's time as nightmare moon so no mane cast sorry!

Where the rp starts:

Right now in the rp Luna is singing to the children to get them to come with her, to start their new happy lives.

Character wise you may play any of the foals seen in the video or any of your foal oc's, I will allow a few older ponies to discover the colony but the maximum is 3 older ones. :) I will play Princess Luna. Someone also may play princess Celestia.

You must fill out the application I provide for you :) Have fun!

My character

Name: Princess Luna

Personality: Generally kind, has her moments, has an icy temper.

History(You don't have to go into full detail): Well Luna has been the princess of the night for centuries, but shes beginning to feel neglected..

Looks or picture: princess_luna_by_sulyo-d4u3lnh.png

Application

Name:

History(You don't have to go into full detail)

personality:

looks or picture:

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: bronze shine.

History:Bronze shine owned a smith, in ponyvile. He was happy with his life but he was one of the strongest bravest Ponys in all of equestria. He had been chosen to be one of the older Ponys. And even though he new he would never be happy here, he would stay to help.

He looks like my profile pick.

Bronze shine was working late at his smithy. At the moment he was hammering a long sword into shape. When suddenly, he heard princess Luna's beautiful singing. He put the sword in a bucket of water. Then left with his most valuable possession. A sword that could never be broken that he had made himself. As the music undertook him, he began to fly. Not like all of the children though, he flew with his wings strait towards Luna to investigate. When he arrived ( bout 8 feet to her right ) he said. " what are you doing here princess? "

Bronze shine looks back at the kids as they take flight from there orphanages. He had loyalty to the princesses sure but most of it belonged to celestia. " yeah just ignore me, that'll make the problem to away. " he waves his hoof in front of her face. " any sort of explanation will be nice. Even if you haved to sing it. " bronze shine dissent know a lot about magic but he could guess she needed to sing for this mass telepathy to work.

Luna gave him a stern look, she paused from her singing. "I'll explain later." She said quickly as she continued to sing once again. "Into a world of magic.." she sang.

Well that was helpfull. thought bronze shine. I guess I will just follow along with the kids, princesses have never been wrong yet. Bronze shine pulls back into the growing mass of children, wishing equestria was a democrassy.

Luna continued to sing sweetly to the children, she smiled at their little happy faces. "You will suffer no longer." She thought.

ooc: we need more people to join :P

(I'm in, I need to RP with these two anyway.)

[colour=#282828]Name: Silver Chain[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: Filly[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Gender: Female[/colour]

[colour=#282828]History: Silver Chain was one of the two daughters of Time Spinner near the end of the Celestial Triarch. When the world was near it's end Time had sent his two kids to the past to try in fix the world's mistakes and change the future. Silver's memory was damaged in the process and she can't remember everything that has happened. Now she and her sister and randomly hopping through time to fix the problems of the world. [/colour]

[colour=#282828]personality: Silver is often shy and will often keep quiet about certain things. When her talent, being able to tell when someone is lying and find out the lie as long as she has evidence, comes around she changes. She always wants the truth and will do anything to stand up for good. She is often treated as a little sister by Seeker.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]looks or picture: *See Seeker's.*[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Name: Seeker[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: Filly[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Gender: Mare[/colour]

[colour=#282828]History: Pretty much the same as Silver Chain...[/colour]

[colour=#282828]personality: Seeker is very blunt and can be a bit mean at times. She acts like the older sister to Silver Chain, even though their Twins. Seeker allows for Silver Chain's abilities to work though this often makes her feel left out. This is even worse sense Seeker is a pegasus and can't use magic. She will stand up to defend her sister if the moment should arise. She has a very low psyche and can be swayed to do plenty of things, unless it involves harm to her sister.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]looks or picture:[/colour]

[colour=#282828] ofUmfzs.png[/colour]

(I forgot to mention that Seeker is a lesbian.)

As the blue swirl ended and a burn mark was set under their hooves, the two sisters looked around. [colour=#00ffff]"Where are we?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Silver Chain asked as she looked around. [/colour][colour=#00ffff]"It looks like canterlot but...it's so dark and cold. What year is it?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Seeker moved around and heard one of the most beautiful things in the world. There was a voice singing in the distance and it sounded so wonderful, Seeker couldn't help but run towards it. [/colour][colour=#008000]"Who cares? You hear that? Let's go find it!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Silver looked around the town and sighed. [/colour][colour=#00ffff]"It sounds like somepony is si-, hey Seeker where are you going?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Silver chased after her sister and eventually they did find source of the voice and looked up, wide eyed at a dark princess who they had seen pictures of before but never actually met. [/colour]

[colour=#00ffff]"Who is that?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Silver asked astounded at who they were looking up at. [/colour][colour=#008000]"I don't know...but...being around her makes me feel so safe."[/colour]

Bronze was just getting to the back of the pack, when he saw two Ponys come out of nowhere he almost fell out of the sky. " magic is sooo weird. I guess I'll check this out to.... " bronze flew done and stopped just in front of them. " so what's going on here? Luna's flying out Ponys to some fantasy land, and now new ones are bursting into existence. Do you guys know anything about this? "

Application

Name:Starwind

History:born and raise in canterlot when Starwind was just a foal her parents died.grandparents live in ponyville. living in a Orphanage in canterlot never knew parents

personality:she is carm most of the time and likes to act like a adult but if you some how manger to get on her bad she she will hate you for a long time she is fascinat by the stars and the night and luna is her favorite princess every now and then ponies think she is lunas lost daughter because when the moon is in the right position she actual move a couple of stars

looks or picture:post-8050-0-16691600-1374809361.png

Starwind was on the outskirts of canterlot when she heard faint beautiful singing that reminded of her mother. She ran through town turns and turning she lived long enough to know her way around she was getting close she could heard it just around one more turn.

She turned and bumped into two ponies standing in her way looking up Starwind fell on her flank

"owww who did i bumped into" said Starwind she looked up as saw the beautiful princess luna singing

Seeker turned towards the male voice to find a stallion who had a muscular build. Much stronger than her father who was a historian. [colour=#008000]"We have no id-...what do you mean bursting into existence?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]At about the same time another pony had bumped into Silver. [/colour][colour=#00ffff]"Oh, I'm sorry. Let me help you up." [/colour][colour=#000000]After she did she looked at the other filly. [/colour][colour=#00ffff]"My name is Silver Chain."[/colour]

" oh hey. " he said to starwind. " what I mean by bursting into existence is that you weren't here two minutes ago. do you even know were you are? " bronzeshine felt the calming influence of the princesses song, but he was actively resisting it. he didn't like feeling like that, in a trance. he felt like he was the only rational one here, and he wanted it to stay that way.

[colour=#000000] while Silver Chain looked up at the stallion Seeker simply looked back to the dark princess with an obsessed look in her eyes. [/colour][colour=#00ffff]"Um...no we don't know where we are. Can you tell us?"[/colour]

" well your in pony Ville. " bronzeshine tells them the time and date. " how did you get here? " said bronzeshine as he was genuinely curious. when he sees the other pony look at Luna he considers telling her to stop but doesn't.

Silver Chain was confused. How did they get to Ponyville? [colour=#00ffff]"Well it's a long story, a um...well one I can't actually explain. Do you feel that pull? It feels like something's pulling on my stomach." [/colour][colour=#000000]Silver had her father's psyche all right. The bottom of her stomach felt like it was being tugged at but she was able to resist it. Unlike Seeker who fell in love with the song and it's words. Silver knew this stallion knew something and if she could keep her and her sister's quest unknown, it would be best.[/colour]

bronzeshine rubbed his stomache. " yeah it's making me feel nauseous. I swear that song is beautiful, but its making me sick. probably because we aren't falling for it. " bronzeshine looked at seeker. " you should keep an eye on her, make Shure she doesn't go floating away. I think she's only taking orphans, and the homeless. " said bronzeshine, there were all to many of them due to discord.

Archived