Children of the Night(open)

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc:

Name: Mirror Reflection (Often called 'Copycat')

Personality: Mischievous, prankster, often silent around others

History: She lived in a very obscure, very superstitous little town. When it was discovered that she had a talent for changing her voice and appearance to match that of anypony she had seen/heard before, it was thought that she was unlucky and must have changeling blood. Thus, she was cast out. She now wanders about playing pranks on anypony who seems like a good target to her (Jittery, easily scared ponies, mostly).

Looks: A unicorn with a snow white coat, silver mane/tail, and light blue eyes (one with a spiral mark in it). Her mane and tail are short and curl up a bit at the ends.

Mirror Reflection had come upon another town in her wandering. She peered through the bushes with her luminescent blue eyes, grinning at the prospect of all the new ponies she could trick. She looked around and chose the first pony she saw, suddenly feeling odd but trying to ignore it. She looked at the muscular stallion, who seemed to be a blacksmith, and used her magic to create her usual illusion- the exact image of her soon-to-be victim. She stepped out of the bushes and walked up to him as casually as she could, still feeling oddly compelled to walk in another direction.

" OH COME ON!!! " bronzeshine yelled. he bit his lip and it hurt, he wasn't dreaming. he walked up to the mysterious doppelganger of himself and yelled. " what are you suppost to be!? " bronzeshine was seriously aggravated. something new was happening every minute and he did not know what the heck was going on.

"hey my name is Starwind" she said to silver chain "and i know about you bronze shine you "being a blacksmith and make pretty good weapons" said Starwind to bronzeshine

listening to luna beautiful song "i feel like i can just jump up and start to fly listening to this song" said Starwind to nopony in particular

Silver Chain looked to her sister. [colour=#00ffff]"Thanks. That's probably is a good idea." [/colour][colour=#000000]She looked around from the doppleganger to the one that starwind called 'Mother'. [/colour][colour=#00ffff]"Mother?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Silver said under her breath. Seeker was all for it. [/colour][colour=#008000]"Coming mother!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Seeker dashed towards the princess. [/colour][colour=#00ffff]"Seeker that's not our mother!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Silver said trying to pull Seeker back but once Seeker got out of her grasp she fell down on her flank. [/colour][colour=#00ffff]"...Ow..."[/colour]

bronzeshine gased at his doppelganger and forced himself to look away. he ran after seeker and caught her easily as he was 3 times her size. he picks her up and says. " come on you cant leave you sister alone."

[colour=#008000]"NO! NO! NO! Mother help!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Seeker called as she struggled. Silver was deep in thought as she stood up. [/colour][colour=#00ffff]"Our mother hasn't been born yet...so...are we considered orphans right now?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Silver toyed with any thought to try and keep the tugging feeling away, it was even worse when Luna called for her and the tug got stronger and Silver almost lost her foothold in her mind. [/colour][colour=#00ffff]"Thanks for that, my name is Silver Chain and my sister is Seeker."[/colour]

" oh dear celesta I hope she cant here you. " not wanting to anger the god like princess above him. he puts his hoof on her mouth to silence her and runs back the way he came. bronzeshine looked bad. an armed stallion carrying away a little filly who looked nothing like him as she called out for her mother in the middle of the night. " not good, not good. " he said as he held the struggling seeker in both of his front hoofs while trying to walk back in a hurry on his hind legs.

Luna's horn began to glow, she was helping the young ones to fly, to fly to a better place. She noticed Starwind trotting towards where she was flying. "Come my child." She said in a kind voice. She continued to sing and call out to the ponies, hoping they'd come with her.

bronzeshine ducks behind a house and talks to silver. while seeker is still in his arms. " what is going on here? she's completely brainwashed! and what do you mean you haven't been born yet!? all I am getting is more questions and less answers. " he looked into silvers eyes pleading for the truth.

Luna flew a little lower so Starwind could fly to her. She gave her a warm smile. The princess of the night levitated Seeker into the air, slowly bringing more and more into the air.

Silver sighed. The truth was something she was good at, and how could she just deny it. [colour=#00ffff]"My full name is Silver Chain Spinner and my sister is Seeker Spinner. We're the daughters of a Unicorn named Time Spinner. We're not from around here. We're both from Canterlot, but not your Canterlot. We're from about 2010 years in the future. The world was nearly destroyed but some of us were saved by two pegasi who gave their lives keep our town safe. Our dad sent us into the past because of some lie that was made and now me and my sister are on a crash course around Time itself to find some stupid lock that can change the stupid future and save the problems of that time frame and I have no idea how we're supposed to leave here in the firs-." [/colour]Silver was getting angry but stopped dead when Seeker managed to squirm free and start flying. [colour=#008000]"Wait for me mother!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She called as she flew towards Luna. [/colour][colour=#00ffff]"Twilight forsake it!" [/colour]

bronzeshine listened intently to the story so much that seeker broke free. " son of a... " bronzeshine looks for a rope to lasso her down. no such luck. " well hop on, we'll go after her. " bronzeshine sits down as to let the small pony climb onto his back.

Silver reluctantly got on his back. As she did her eyes twinkled as she remembered a story. [colour=#00ffff]"Have you ever heard the pied piper story?"[/colour]

bronzeshine was just about to take off when he sees his doppelganger. he got the strange feeling not to leave him behind. " whelp your coming to! " bronzeshine fly's real fast at the copy of himself he picks himself up then fly's towards seeker. who knew my night would go like this? he thought. " so what's this about the pied piper? "

[colour=#00ffff]"Hmmm, huh oh uh...nothing just a theory. Do...you know who's singing? I've never seen her before." [/colour][colour=#000000]Silver said a bit scared as she was in the air. [/colour]

Archived