Children of the Night(open)

" she's princess Luna. she rules alongside princess celestia by raising the moon. apparently she has some resentment because we all sleep at night. so now I guess she's giving homes to the homeless? " said bronzeshine as they steadily caught up with seeker.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

( but if that were true than this would take place 1000+ years in the past. in witch case pony Ville may not be around. also the video said that they defeated discord so that means this must be taking place in season 2. but whatever, I don't want to ruin this. )

[colour=#00ffff]"Princess...Luna? I think I've heard of her." [/colour][colour=#000000]Silver went through her mind but didn't know much of Luna. She was part of the Celestial diarchy but that was all Silver knew.[/colour]

" equestria must really change in the future. if the children can scarcely remember the world leaders of 2000 years ago. " said bronzeshine. he was in a crazy situation, but he had one goal to help peaple. it was just then when they caught up to seeker. " see if you can convince her to come down! " bronzeshine yelled above the wind.

((i know this obvious but i still wanted to point out luna is not really starwind mother she is the mother of night and we are her children of the night and she desire respect like a real mother would nothing to do with mind control in the song you her the filly called her mother but i doubt she is really her mother))

Mirror Reflection could resist the compelling song no longer. Her illusion crumbled like a sloppily stacked tower of blocks, and she flashed a quick grin at Bronzeshine before beginning to trot towards the beautiful voice. "Coming, Mother." she said dazedly.

(I know, Silver just has a wild imagination and since she's never seen Luna before I figured she could think the worse. Seeker is in a way in a trance but not because Luna put her in a trance. She's actually normal right now.)

Silver, still fearing for her life, stood up and called to her sister. [colour=#00ffff]"Seeker, come on, we have to go!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Seeker stuck her tongue out at Silver and flew up higher.[/colour]

[colour=#00FFFF]"I swear to Twilight that I will chew that girl's ear off when we get her back."[/colour]

" you really don't have time for this then. " bronzeshine tried a clever tactic. he ran into a large cloud ahead of the group. then when they caught up he jumped out of the cloud wrapped seeker up and stopped flapping. sending all 3 of them into a dive bomb. " stop trying to run away you brat! " not really meaning to offend but trying to stop her.

Seeker managed to wiggle free yet again and flew away towards Luna. Silver panicked as they fell. Her fear of heights really was acting up and she gripped Bronzeshine's back tightly. [colour=#00ffff]"M-M-maybe we sh-should just wait for them to land."[/colour]

bronzeshine slows his decent and glides 10 feet over the ground as to ease silvers panic. " yeah your probably right. If I keep trying to catch her like this I'll probably hurt her. " said bronzeshine. he keeps up his speed and continues to follow Luna and company. " so if you can. tell me more about this future stuff. you know, unless if telling me will unwind the fabric of reality. seems highly unlikely though, I'm just a smith. "said bronzeshine wanting to know more about the strange duo.

[colour=#00ffff]"Well, in our future a unicorn by the name of Twilight Sparkle became the apprentice to Celestia and helped save Equestria several times. She ascended into alicorn-hood and became a princess. Shortly after Celestia passed away and Twilight took over as princess of Equestria. We've been living in a city called Canterlot for a long time but supposedly there was a lot that happened before I was born. There was something called the lovestruck incident, the wonderbolts, the shadows of wonder, and a bunch of other stuff. I don't know a lot about those events but I hear that they were quite extraordinary. Most of the world was destroyed after this....thing, destroyed it but I don't know what it was." [/colour][colour=#000000]Silver said knowing the rules of the future would dictate her telling him anyways. She tried to recall her memory but couldn't do all that much.[/colour] [colour=#000000]Her time amnesia was kicking in and she was starting to forget most of her memory. A silver band with a blue stone on her right hoof glimmered in the moonlight. It had a red lock in the center and seemed to glow radiantly.[/colour]

( I wish this didn't take place so far in the past that way he could share more knowledge. as my little pony skips over the past a little to much. ) " wait when princess celestia past away? I thought she was immortal. so what are your plans? can you move freely through time, or are you stuck here? " said bronzeshine as he didn't feel the pony from the future would be happy here.

[colour=#00ffff]"Because my time magic is weak I can't perform the spell myself. I need the help of somepony with the power to control time or one bearing the royal blood. So once I collect my sister, I'll have to do is find somepony with one of those conditions and then I can go on with my quest. Problem is that none of them can help me unless the problem of this timeframe has been resolved." [/colour][colour=#000000]Silver sighed. [/colour][colour=#00ffff]"Also you'd think they were immortal but nothing is, even lord Discord passed away not to long ago...or way far from now..."[/colour]

Archived