Children of the Night(open)

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hey, wait for me!" Mirror Reflection called to Luna and her entourage of foals, colts, and fillies. "I don't have to have wings to go to this happy place, do I?" she added doubtfully, focusing all of her power into levitating herself towards the group. However, she bumped into some others before she could reach the group. That blacksmith and two other ponies. The little unicorn couldn't really greet them as she strained to keep herself afloat.

((Fun fact : mercenaries usually are equipped with high technology and heavy armor :P ))

Blue streak walked out of celestia's room with an assignment , to halt and execute Luna's plan for anarchy. He went into his quarters and equipped

His heavy arainment and some neat gadgets . He also got a few magic spells from the great wizard , even though he was a Pegasus . He gathered any other nessacery equipment for the journey . He walked outside and saw Luna flying with tons of , ducks ? Wait ! Those are children !!! He had to stop this he lit a ciggerate and prepared for the next adventure , and his next pay check ...

" oh come on. unicorns weren't made to fly. " bronzeshine flew under her as to give mirror a ground to land on. he didn't want her to get hit by a bird or something then lose control and fall. he looks down and sees an armored Pegasus smoking. bronzeshine still had a bounty on his head, he hoped his criminal past wasn't catching up to him.

Silver laughed at Bronzeshine's comment. [colour=#00ffff]"Just wait 500 years, when the wing spell is discovered." [/colour][colour=#000000]She laughed as she was also still scared. The armored pony made her think of thousands of bad things.[/colour]

bronzeshine felt the urge to go down and deal with that pony. but no, he had to much to do up here. bronzeshine was confident in his ability to fight him should things go bad. " sometimes I wish I was a unicorn. then I remember that I wouldn't have wings and I am like. NOPE! " said bronzeshine trying to draw his own attention from blue streak.

Ooc: btw someone can Olay celestia if they'd like to.

Luna continued. "We shall start a new colony, so your pain and suffering will be ended." She said. "My sister forbade such a thing, but times are hard and you deserve better. So I went against thy sisters word, and now we are here." She said.

bronzeshine thought for a moment, this made since. he didn't see any flaws with her idea except that they had no existing structures, no supplies, no adults who could make structures and supplies, and the entire colony consisted of children. unless if Luna had some serious magic this wasn't going to go well for all the children here... but bronzeshine had faith. it was a good thing she was doing, even if her sister didn't approve.

bronzeshine looks like he was about to die with embarrassment. " err. no I just wanted to know what was going on, and a few people wanted to come with you but weren't floating so I thought I would fly them here? " said bronzeshine. really, really, really trying not to anger the princess.

dang it. thought bronzeshine. it was going to be even harder to get out of her now. oh well, this place may not be so bad. he took off any pony's riding on his back and said. " ok so this is silver chain, she wanted to come here with her sister. " bronzeshine points over to seeker. then to a unicorn next to him " and I found this pony is some kind of disguise of me, but she tried to tag along with her magic so I gave her a ride so that way she could be safe. " said bronzeshine really caring about the colts and filly's around him.

Luna lowered her head to the young ones level. "Hello there little ones." She said kindly, she really didn't want anything bad to happen to any of these children. She just wanted them to be happy, and her sister forbade that. That didn't make any sense to Luna.

[colour=#000000]Silver Chain winced as the tugging on her stomach returned. What was that? Was it because of the time spell? It was odd to Silver Chain but it seemed to be directed to Luna. [/colour][colour=#00ffff]"H-hello..."[/colour]

Starwind flew to mother luna "i am sorry to interrupt but my name Starwind and that peagsus in the ground has heavy armor on and what looks like weapons and means to cause trouble" said Starwind to mother luna as she pointed to the pegasus on the ground

Blue streak spat out his cigaret and launched up in the sky . His helmet was building around his head ( like issac from dead space ) not only as a tool to his mission but to hide his face . He cloaked his body , activated his anti magic spell and teleported in the forest close to the clearing where the new colony was going to be planned .

((My character is a mix of an elite , mercenary , and corvo antano from dishonored :) ))

Archived