Children of the Night(open)

A bat pony is a pony with batwings, ex: the guards in "Luna Eclipsed"

they have great nightime vision, fluffy ears, and fangs.

they are almost always a dark grey or dark purple, but never black, and once reaching maturity that can turn into bats.

wings can come in colors of gray, silver or dark purple, and they have slits for pupils.

They are also nocturnal most of the time.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Well, I could accept it without the turning into bats part... Cause that puts me in the mind if vampires... Which twilight ruined that for me... :/ hate that movie... Now, I personally could allow the transforming if she were a unicorn. But then you'd have to take the wings away, since I'm not sure how anyone else would react to an alicorn that isnt Celestia or Luna. Though that's just my thoughts... I'll leave it to everyone else.)

the ponies turning into bats was based on what Lauren Faust said, about all ponies have some kind of magic within them.

how pegasi have the ability control weather, unicorns can control their magic, and earth ponies having a deep connection to the earth,

so, the bat ponies magic would beable to turn into bats.

edit:

Also, I didn't make batpony race, this is just information i've gathered about them.

http://www.equestria...f-new-race.html is were i got the bat form from, and i tought is would be less over-powered if they didn't get their powers until maturity.

http://www.equestria...bat-ponies.html a little bit of luarens opion on them, I also figured because of the caves they'd have to have good nightvision

i have some other sources, jsut can't remember what they where...)

edit:

"They're luna 's royal guard"

from Laurens tweet

and are shown Luna's Royal guard in Luna Eclipsed

(Ok, so looking into it a little further... I CAN allow it... Though I'm still kinda iffy about it... I'll accept her until I see something that may be outta line... I'm a little bad about calling people out when I feel they're outta line.)

(A majority of us are in a cave right now. RainboonDash's character ended up getting scared of mine and ran into a cave. I chased after her, then another character was hit in the head by a spy glass, bronze shine and the colt with him took the filly into the cave. She recovered and then something happened which dragged the majority of us out of it. So we had to stop it and go back to the main game.)

( ok. so princess Luna has began a new colony after discord attacked 1000 years ago. we are in that time, princess celestia forbade the new colony saying it would destroy any unity that they had left. but Luna made one anyway and now we are here. )

"it looks like one of my lunar guards is awake.Are you ok" said Mother luna as she turned to her

((Is silver wing part of luna's guard or not if so what kind of rank is she like a rookie, captain, or a general or some other rank. That is all i know if she is not just said so i type this just thinking she is if she is not just ignore the guard part))

((hey i was thinking of make a story thing of ghostbusters i am still thinking of the open story line thing i have some but not alot like the timeline takes place in present equestria and hoping you would join me when i get startled))

"it looks like one of my lunar guards is awake.Are you ok" said Mother luna as she turned to her

((Is silver wing part of luna's guard or not if so what kind of rank is she like a rookie, captain, or a general or some other rank. That is all i know if she is not just said so i type this just thinking she is if she is not just ignore the guard part))

Silver Wing is one of the fillies that Luna Brought)

Silver Wing looked up, still sleepy

"I'm great, thank you so much for bringing me with you, Mother"

Archived