Children of the Night(open)

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mirror took a close look at who had just woken up. She had never seen a batpony before, and thus had no clue what this one was. "Uh, hi." Mirror said unsurely, still scrutinizing each feature of the batpony.

Mirror looked up at Luna thoughtfully. "Nothing's wrong. But...." she said slowly, her voice getting progressively quieter. "What is she?" she finished in a whisper to Luna.

Mirror scrabbled her way up as well and held on to Luna. She looked over at Silver, wondering how to start a conversation with her. "Uh... Hi. I'm Mirror. Who are you?" she said unsurely.

( I'll get my story started. ) bronzeshine awoke chained to a chair. there was a horrible music playing and he felt as if his outsider powers wouldn't work. he was in a small dark room alone. it was the interrogation room in canterlot.

Ok the only reason I'm checking in on here is to make sure you don't make my precious blue streak , a fool out of himself . My logic , I don't care if you do or don't get it... And the thing I wanted to say was , you don't put a space between canter and lot . It's one word ... Grammar nazis will rule the world , nien nien nien!!!

Archived