LSD, a bizarre Japanese PSX game...

Has anyone ever played this game? Its pretty rare to find an actual copy of the disk, and even more of a pain to find and download a rom without running into malware sites. LSD is a pretty freaky game, and if you're into weird games like this that involve dreams, this game will be up in your alley. I recommend playing the game at night as its both more enjoyable that way and effects your mind has on this game trying to make sense of it is bigger. Kinda hard to explain the game, so I'll just link to a Let's Play so you can see for yourself what its like:

At first playthrough, it looks and seems pretty boring, but continue playing the game and some "interesting" things may happen, to the point where the game starts tripping and just crazy insane. If you're one of those people that get nervous and scared easily or have some heart problems, I suggest you DON'T play it. Made that mistake in the game trying to interact with a dog and make friends with it. Suddenly the dog growled, turned on me pretty fast, and TORE AT MY FACE. Had a panic attack while that happened then broke down and cried. The experience playing the game is different for everyone, some may find it boring, some will love it, and others like me, will not touch the game for months and believe the game is possessed by unsightly horrors.

It's not scary as in blood and gore. It's scary as in, you turn around and there's something there that wasnt there last time.

Just so you know using ePSXe emulator with this works. Or psx4all on your jailbroken iDevice. I have them both (legally since I own the psx)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES. Got too scared and just froze like a deer in headlights. The pterodactyl coming at me screeching combined with a man in a trench coat stalking me made me flip out and run away....only for the game's screen to fade to blood red and quit the dream on me as I fell through a hole. After the game being on day 50, it left me feeling like this:

1955%20-%20animated%20rainbow_dash.gif

The trench coat guy is scary. I was just standing there, running forwards slowly, an then suddenly I just see this guy walking towards me. Before I can stop, BAM- screen goes black. I scream and fall out of my chair.

I don't know how often this happens, but sometimes he'll have a musket and kill you with it, making your character reel and then fall over. Happened to me inside a building as the ceiling was collapsing on me.

I haven't seen this yet but I can't imagine how terrifying that must have been. Although the scariest bit I've seen is, you know where the pterodactyl is? A couple rooms back (still in the same dream)) there's occasionally a spider-person-thing.

Hmm... Do you know where I can get a rom? Or is it against Canterlot rules to tell me?

It's against the rules to post links to Roms, Movie Downloads, Game Downloads, or anything that's generally Retailware or otherwise prohibited by US Law to share (Except for, of course, Youtube Links and Open-Source Game Downloads).