Printable FiM Posters - Now you can pony up any wall!

brianblackberry

rainbow_dash_typography_poster_by_skeptic_mousey-d3huq60.png trixie_typography_poster_by_skeptic_mousey-d3i9dye.png dj_p0n_3_night_light_poster_by_skeptic_mousey-d3isn2x.png

Skeptic-Mousey over on deviantArt made these typography posters of the mane cast as well as several other second and third tier characters from the show. Each file is a downloadable PNG file, and is at 300dpi so they are all set for taking to a place like Kinkos and being printed out poster sized. Go print some and ponify your home, work, or anyplace and get some photos of that. :lol:

Cudos to the artist for these amazing posters :lol:

Though I'm still searching for something a little more subtle; something that says, 'I'm a brony' but not 'My Little Pony', heh. Incase you hadn't noticed, I'm still in the closet.

I have found some of these shirts to be rather subtle. Especially this one, because unless you are a brony, you are not going to connect the dots.

Cudos to the artist for these amazing posters :)

Though I'm still searching for something a little more subtle; something that says, 'I'm a brony' but not 'My Little Pony', heh. Incase you hadn't noticed, I'm still in the closet.

I better send Pinkie after you.

Pinkie Pie: *pulls WereCat out of the closet* Silly brony! The closet isn't for hiding in! OH! UNLESS...ARE WE PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK? OH OH I FOUND YOU WEEEEE. We should have a hide and seek party, oh boy, that sounds like fun, although how would you know if anyone showed up? Because they'd be hiding, right? Oh well, I guess when my punch bowl begins to empty I would know for sure. I'd have an unfair advantage because of Gummy, he's the bestest at hide and seek! He'd find each and every one of you, he would! Oh oh, maybe, we all hide at first, and then, once everypony is found, then we party! Oh Pinkie, you're so smart. Why thank you! Silly me, I'm talking to myself again. So, the hide and seek party will be tomorrow afternoon at 2:00, ok? You better show up and hide, or I'll come find you...wait, I'll come and find you anyhow, heehee! Okey Dokey Lokey!

Look at Pinkie Pie, now back to me, now back to Pinkie Pie, now back to me. Thankfully, she isn't me, but if she stopped eating so many cupcakes and started eating alfalfa, she could pretend that she is me. Look down, look up. Where are you? You're on a forum with the brony that Pinkie Pie could be like. What's in your hoof? I have it. It's a ticket to the Grand Galloping Gala. Look again, THE TICKET IS NOW DIAMONDS. Anything is possible when Pinkie Pie starts pretending to be like me.

I'm like a horse.

EDIT: Sorry, I got a little carried away. I realize this post has nothing to do whatsoever with the posters. But I just couldn't help myself, haha.