I'm out of mana! (Need a potion Cutie Mark.)

NeoExlucky

Hello one and all of canterlot. For those who don't know, I'm Neo, and I can't draw to save my life. So I am here to request someone to draw a potion Cutie Mark for my main Canterlot Chronicles OC, Aselia. I need it to be 75 X 75. Basically it's a potion with a purple liquid inside. That's about it. Thank you artists of Canterlot!

I'll take the case! I made four six slight variants for you to toy around with and have included the original ref in case you wish for someone to make a vector in the future.

potion1_by_accellerant-d6kum0p.pngpotion2_by_accellerant-d6kum0o.png

potionr1_by_accellerant-d6kunjr.pngpotionr2_by_accellerant-d6kunjs.png

leafless_1_by_accellerant-d6kumft.pngleafless_2_by_accellerant-d6kumfu.png

Original Concept:

potrefraw_by_accellerant-d6kum0n.png

There's some reasons as to why I added a leaf to your mark. The first is the design of the potion, the cork itself is quite small/deep in the bottle and requires a chain/string to help yank that sucker out. Having a random bit of chain/string just hanging there seemed a bit odd so I felt something needed to be added. I also did a bit of digging and found that in Aselia's bio it's mentioned that she has a large knowledge of herbs and plant life. So, I decided, why not put two together to help make it more personal than a bottle of liquid? None the less, that's why I also added the leafless versions, just in case it doesn't pique your interest.

I hope you like it and let me know if you need something edited! happytsplz.png?2

• Like 1