Can you draw me?

StaticBrony

...You wanna give people more to go on there, pal? You've said nothing about height, weight, physique, demeanor, or locale.

PS : You know there's a ponymaker on dA, right?

What gender is your pony? What color are your eyes? What's your cutie mark?

Also, what shade of yellow? Bright yellow, golden yellow, pale yellow? Is your mane/tail striped, or is it one color with highlights in the other color? Is your coat one shade of yellow while your mane/tail are a different shade?

Here's the link to the Pony Creator on Deviant Art that Halide suggested: http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

Protip: Try getting more involved with this community before asking people to draw your OC -- and giving more info outside of "My OC has these colors and Vinyl Scratch's mane." This will increase your chances of getting your request drawn.

Moving to Requests.

First off, swearing is not allowed, and curse words will get asterisked out, as you can see.

Second, no one said they wouldn't draw your character. We do need a little more information than you gave, though. Try playing around with the pony creator flash game I linked to. It's pretty fun, actually. Or if for some reason it doesn't work for you, try to come up with a more detailed description of your pony. I'm sure there are a couple artists on this site who wouldn't mind doing a quick sketch for you, myself included.