Looking for some RP

Tiktaalik

Anyways...I decided I'd just make a thread instead of waiting around. However, I don't have much of an idea on a plot or setting, really. > > Not at the moment, anyways... The character's I'm looking to use are pretty flexible, though, and could be almost anywhere. Nougat ( http://www.canterlot...5-nougat-ready/ ) would probably end up causing some sort of misadventure of science or something.

And Figment ( http://www.canterlot...-figment-ready/ ) would just try and do whatever to be friend with someone. He might make for a slower, more slice-of-life type thing... Unless his cover inevitably gets blown.

If anyone's interested, just say so. ;l Or PM me. Or something.

If you're still open to finding rps, I've got two char's I bring to the table:

My technomagickz inventor pone Solven, and my Sniper-merc pone Sharp

I can't guarantee character safety while Sharp is used with non-pony races :razz: Call it "militaristic-patriotic prejudice"

Anywhere is fine, Solven's a traveller.Though I suggest one of the more, bigger cities that are NOT Canterlot. Such as Manehatten, or any non-central Equestria town. Because I'd bet that's where all the good science is rolling.

I'm the one who'd asking, so I would normally, but...I'm not really familiar with what Manehatten would be like, exactly. > > Other than like 'city'. I'll give it a shot if you'd rather not, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Well... Snively's approval took longer than I planned. Serves me right for being arrogant. :P

Either way, I'm still up for something with Snively and Figment. Not sure if Snively can meet Nougat though, given that my changeling doesn't go out in the open that much, hahaha.

Figment would probably be easier. Though I'm not sure where it should take place or if there should be a plot in mind at the moment. < < Any ideas? I'll probably think of something eventually, but, just asking.

Snively would probably want an undercover operative like Figment to drop by and debrief every once in a while; partially to take whatever love Figment's collected back to Chrysalis's hive, and also to make sure Figment isn't "going native". As for the meet-up location, I'd like it somewhere away from Canterlot. If you want an urban setting, then somewhere in Stalliongrad or Beakbreak City. If you want a more isolated location, then maybe the Forest of Leota will do. :blush:

Well. That's helpful. :T Thanks...

And that makes sense. I'm guessing the first two would involve more sneaky business while the forest could maybe lead to some sort of misadventure... I'll have to think on it tomorrow, though, because I'm way too tired to plan anything at the moment. < < Also, I don't wanna make you do all the work, but if you've got any specific ideas for any of those in mind, feel free to share them. ;l

After careful consideration, I'm thinking of having the meeting take place in an abandoned factory in Stalliongrad, sometime between sundown and sunrise. I'd rather not dump Snively in a misadventure just yet. :P

I have my chroncicles-approved Dusk Flower to offer, as well as my plethora of others if you're interested. I'd list them all, but that might intimidate you. My log has all the others, WoE approved.