The "TFFA" Movement

QuickLime

Hello Everyone! QuickLime here with my biggest project yet!

I’m wanting to change the quality of FFA!

Now don’t get me wrong, I am aware there are several smaller FFA threads that are amazing quality, but to be frank….most of the others are not :( What I want to do is to get people excited about FFA again so we can get quality rps, applications, and other fun things going in this forum!

I know this is a shelter for all types of rpers! From beginners to the experienced, and I know not everyone can write amazingly, but the biggest issue I have with FFA is post quality!

How many times has this happened to you?

You post a really great idea, get people interested, and write a really great first post! You are excited! This could be it!

And then somebody posts just one line of text as a response >.<

I for one want to work with the denizens of FFA and gather together! There is no reason why a FFA Thread cannot be as popular or as fun as one from WOE or CC! It’s all about the effort you put into it and I think it’s about time some more effort got injected into FFA!

I myself have started two projects

The Equestria High Project

And the

Gender Bender Project!

I encourage you to make your own projects, your own threads and to not settle just because “This is FFA”

We have amazing apps for FFA!

Like NeedleMouse’s

EggMan App

Robbi’s

Poni Stark

Bellosh’s

Sunset Shimmer

and

StarSwirl the Bearded’s

“The Stag”

FFA to me means “Endless Plot Possibilities :) and I think it’s time we started using it for that

Who’s with me!? :D

I made a banner for you to use as you wish! If you want one in a custom color just let me know ;)

TFFAAbANNER_zps6c0a52bf.jpg

• Like 2