the unknown dungeon

LeCountryBrony

many years have past since the young GoldDigger roamed the land looking for gold and riches in minerals The now aged Stallion GoldDigger has decided to look instead for hidden treasure and adventure. He held a piece of ripped paper in his hoof that had a riddle on it that read "Just beyond the town of ponies in a forest of free beside a great tree an unmovable rock". "Hmmm interesting" GoldDigger thought to himself. "this looks like an adventure to me... better go get my buddy (you) see what we can find". Trotting into ponyville wearing dark and heavy robes and clad in armor with allsorts of gadgets and blades. Approaching one of the homes "looks like this is it" said GoldDigger to himself he walked up to the door and knocked on it and stepped back waiting for a response.(this is where you come in)

((i don't know if this is open you didn't put in the title some i am posting anyway))

Stormchaser walks to the door and open it "oh goldDigger nice to see you come on in" said Stormchaser as he open the door wider

((looks like avater picture))

GoldDigger walking in placed the ripped piece of paper on a table and said "there's a riddle on the piece of paper and it appears to reveal a location in the everfree forest "beside a great tree a unmovable rock" could it be something secret" ? questioned GoldDigger "maybe if we can find a way to move this quote on quote unmovable rock perhaps it would reveal a secret passage or hidden treasure or maybe both... or I could just be wasting my time with these silly ol' riddles " said GoldDigger "so are you up for a adventure"? asked GoldDigger

After trotting along for awhile they came upon the "great tree". "well here we are" announced GoldDigger "the rocks gota be round here somewhere". They came apon the huge stone on a river bank. Walking up to the stone GoldDigger notice there where 3 little white lines painted on the rock that all intersected in the middle but a "disc" shaped piece of the stone was missing and there seem to also be a keyhole in it. "well it seems we got to find the missing stone piece to complete the pattern" GoldDigger said "maybe its in the zecora house.. wait here ill go look" after while GoldDigger came back with the piece and lowered it into the missing space making sure to match the lines painted on the piece with the ones on the rock. Then taking a piece of metal from his pocket slide it into the key hole and jiggled it around a littlie then turned it. And with a great rumble the rock slide aside reveling a steep tunnel going underground. GoldDigger and Stormchaser both jumped in and slide down. Coming out on the roof of a cave both GoldDigger and Stormchaser landed on a platform with a cloud of dust and a echoing *thud*. Standing back up both noticed the cave had a rapid river flowing through it. "Should we jump in and see where it goes"? asked GoldDigger

"Lead on" GoldDigger said "even tho I have wings I cant fly... I can glide but not fly... ahhh I know ill use my grappling hook to my advantage! ill just jump and start gliding and shoot my grappling hook into things and pull myself along" after flying along the cave for a bit when they came apon a waterfall and halfway down there was a ponymade platform in the rock face Stormchaser zoomed in and GoldDigger flattened his wings against him and shot the grappling hook on the roof of the cave and "Tarzan" swung in. "Seems as if there's a hallway behind this gate" Stormchaser said. "But how are we going to open it"? asked GoldDigger