Two characters in search of an exit (Open)

Mojo

sml_gallery_475_9_5180.jpgTexas Tilly

sml_gallery_475_9_22372.jpgSilver

Walking through the hedge maze are two 'ponified' figures from another universe. Texas Tilly and Silver were a crimefighting duo in the anthropomorhic universe of Colmaton. She was a bobcat dressed in Western costume while Silver was her faithful cybernetic steed. Sent to THIS universe by an evil foe, both are now ponies who roam Equestria trying to find a way to return to their own world, and their original forms. Tilly is frustrated about being sent to the maze.

"I don't git it, Silver," the striped mare grumbled. "Ya got us tickets to the Gala cause you look like royalty in that thar horn an' wings, but when we came to the castle, we got sent out here!"

"THE BEHAVIOR OF THE GATEKEEPER DID SEEM ILLOGICAL!" Silver spoke in his electronic cybernetic voice.

"I'm with ya, saddlepal. I was hopin' ta talk to them Princesses cause they got the kinda magic that kin git us home! Reckon thar ain't no chance of one of them comin' out here ta see us, is they?"

"IT WOULD BE HIGHLY IMPROBABLE!"

"I wonder if'n thar's anypony else in this here maze thingie? Can't hurt to have a look around."

"AFFIRMATIVE!" Silver spoke with a nod as the duo continued walking through the maze.

(sorry if im kinda following your threads around but this was the only one in the gala ffa I could find XD" GoldDigger leaning against a wall in the maze said to himself "I wonder why they sent me out here all by myself.... everypony else got in" as he noticed two familiar faces in the maze "Well hello there...what brings y'all out here?"

"PONY DETECTED DIRECTLY AHEAD OF US!" Silver spoke as the two walked towards him, "IDENTIFICATION SCAN COMPLETED. HIS DESIGNATION IS GOLD DIGGER!"

"Wonder what he's a doin' out here with all of us?" Texas Tilly asked.

"SUGGEST ASKING HIM!"

"Good idear," the striped mare said as the two approached Gold Digger and heard his greeting. "Well, we was gonna ask ya the same thing, Gold."

"AFFIRMATIVE!" added Silver in his electronic voice. "WERE YOU SENT OUT HERE BY THE GATEKEEPER ALSO?"

nZSBvZR.png

Aselia turned a corner of the green maze walls, looking around for an exit. "This is...illogical." Aselia said as she turned another corner and found a group of three ponies. "Anybody know the way out?" Aselia said as she smoothed out her red and white dress.

"Maybe mah saddlepal here kin figger a way outta here!" Texas Tilly said as she turned to her cybernetic stallion friend. "How about it, Silver?"

"NEGATIVE!" Silver spoke out, "PERIMETER SCANS BLOCKED BY UNKNOWN SOURCE, PRESUMED TO BE MAGICAL INTERFERENCE!"

"Magical interference? Now don't that beat all!" Tilly neighed as the striped mare dug a front hoof into the ground. "Reckon this means we're gonna have ta find are way out by solvin' this here maze. Any of the rest of y'all got any suggestions?"

"Sounds like a dandy idea, guys!" Tilly neighed as she turned to Silver. "How's about usin' them laser eyebeams of yurs to shoot us a way through this here maze?"

"NEGATIVE!" the cybernetic stallion spoke out. "USING ENERGY BEAMS COULD IGNITE A LARGE FIRE THAT WOULD RAGE OUT OF CONTROL AND CAUSE CATASTROPHIC CONSEQUENCES AND.."

"Ok ok, we git it, Silver. Then I reckon we best start solven this here maze. I say let's start be goin' that'a way, towards the south. What do the rest of y'all think?"

Bowie disliked being relegated to the hedge maze. A hero of his calibre deserved better for his troubles. But he knew the rules. The Princesses would probably speak with him as soon as the Gala died down. He sighed and fiddled with his bag, before hearing others inside the hedge maze. The peach stallion stopped messing with his bag and trotted towards the voices, his sword jingling in its scabbard and his forest green livery/armor seemed to flow with his movements. The scarlet cape/cloak rippled slightly with the wind as he neared the source of the voices. He spotted the metallic pony and nearly gasped, thinking it was Zynk before the other pony who looked like some other animal in pony form called it Silver. "Hello, it seems I'm not the only one relegated the hedge maze. I'm Bowie, hero of Granseal and the sealer of ancient evils. I'm still getting used to being a pony really.", he greeted them softly, shifting his baby blue headband which moved his blonde mane away from his turquoise eye.

Archived