Saw Dust

AppleNitrox

Name: Saw Dust

Species: Earth Pony

Pelt Color: Light brown.

Mane/Tail Color & Style: Pelt: medium orange, Mane: various shades of orange, his mane is thick and fluffy, ending near the peak with a thick upward curl, Much like a scoop of soft-serve ice cream

Eye Color: Green

Cutie Mark: An upside-down chair, with a wooden saw, that appears ready to saw one of the legs

Physique: Fit for a colt his age, but his left front leg is in a bandage.

Residence: Manehattan

Occupation: He eventually wants to work in a furniture shop, but currently practices at home so he will be ready when the right time comes.

Motivation: He wants to make furniture that everyone will love and beautify their homes with.

Likes: (optional) Ponies that work hard and are helpful, having fun, and making furniture

Dislikes: (optional) Entitled ponies who have had everything handed to them, who don't have to work on their own, particularly when they badmouth him for his work ethics.

Character Summary:

He was born in a normal family, not rich and not poor. He lived in a Manehattan, but lived only with Mother - cause he's father was traveling often. At first, he didn't have many friends when he was in school, due to his solitary nature. Saw Dust wanted to work on his own and not cooperate with his classmates. He believed that the most important thing was work on your own, but this opinion had changed when Saw Dust made two friends. After this, he learned the benefits of working with friends and, unlike when he was working alone, he had someone to talk to.

As time passed, he slowly realized he would be one of the last ponies in his class without a cutie mark: there was only one other pony without a cutie mark in his class! He started to feel unhappy about this, but he's friends said him to 'Don't be unhappy by it, you will get your cutie mark eventually'.

When he went from school back to his house, he saw a Pony who worked on Furniture and in his eyes appeared love for making furniture. That's why he went to the shop and asked the shop owner if he can try to help her with her furniture. The shop owner was not sure if she should accept the help because he was young, but when she saw the look of passion in Saw Dust's eyes she said to him that he can try. His first work was bad, but he tried to make another one with approval from the shop owner, second one was a slightly better than the first one. He started to coming to the shop everyday to improve his skills, The shop owner was very surprised by how enthusiastic Saw Dust got while making furniture. After some weeks, he noticed that his cutie mark appeared it was a wood saw with the chair upside down, saw is near the leg "ready to start" sawing. He's friends were surprised about his cutie mark. For his birthday Saw Dust's parents bought him some tools for him to make furniture with in their house, he went to the Shop Owner and was very thankful to her and asked if she can accept him to work here, she said that the help was no problem for her but she was sorry that she couldn't accept the additional help in the shop because didn't need help right now, but she can sometimes accept his home-made furniture. Saw Dust returned home and started to make furniture.

So as a Advice from RCTwilightSparkle i'm making this post so maybe someone will help me with getting name for my pony, and... Thank you very much RCTwilight! You helped me with this application in some points icon_arrow.gif

Here comes character summary that is still being made - i'm mean polishing it but could get any help from someone, cause i'm think that it's not very good in language-grammar (Tryed my best here)

21:19

Next uptade with Flutterscotch and Skye help, thank both of you! :)

22:37

Next uptade, this time with help from BlindJester, thank you!

And for all that helped me with this application... Thank you, you are great people! It's makes very good opinion about forum imo icon_arrow.gif

I'm think it's final version finally, got just one ask : It's possible to uptade later topic for example with image?