A New Princess Is Inducted

PrincessStarlight

FIRSTLY. If you want to join the RP, PLEASE ask first.

Rules:

1- Ask Before Joining

2- Responses are to be a MINIMUM of 1 Paragraph, or 8 sentances.

3- 3rd Person RP is encouraged, but not required.

4- NO OP. PERIOD. If I catch anyone being OP at all, they will immediately be asked to leave the thread. Do not say I didn't warn you, as warnings are not given. Yes, I know I'm strict.

The following rules are for ponies RP'ing as Celestia and Luna:

5- Try to be canon to the show. Show resect for others, and don't just say 'You look stupid, to the dungeon forever.'

6- Starlight is Luna's daughter. If the person RP'ing Luna isn't confortable with this, simply don't join the RP.

The following rule is for Royal Guard RP'ers:

7- Try to be canon. Bow to the Princesses, other things that are natural to Guards.

Extra info:

I will be Narrating.

I will be RP'ing as my side character, Fire Spark, until Starlight is introduced into the RP.

Occasionally, there will be little tidbits of informations as to what Starlight is doing at the time.

So yeah, pretty much it covering the rules and things. Now for a RP startup.

Equestria is that of a peaceful land. One with many different sights, species and exciting things. A recently inducted Princess Twilight Sparkle was in her study, going over some papers, as a cough and a light sound of flames was heard. And then, a little green dragon by the name of Spike brought a letter to Twilight.

"Dearest Princess Twilight,

I understand this letter comes without warning, but it is an urgent matter. I, along with my sister, and your sister-in-law Cadence, request that you come to Canterlot immediately. There is a rather pleasing event coming up, and it is important that the Princesses of Equestria preside over this event.

Now I know what you are probably thinking. You want to know what I'm babbling on about, yes?

In seventy-two hours, Luna's adoptive daughter, Starlight Nocturnus Lunella, is to be inducted as the Princess of Stars. Now I know this seems a little farfetched, but it is entirely true. Luna has been raising a foal in secret, teaching her everything she needs to know. I didn't even know myself, but I was speculating a little when Luna was starting to act suspicious.

I expect you to arrive in Canterlot in a timely manner.

Sincerely,

Princess Celestia."

And with that, Twilight was off.

Meanwhile, in Canterlot, a young mare was sitting in her bedroom, humming to herself as she brushed her mane. She sang softly. "Today is to be a fantastic day~ One that will overtop them all~!" She said with a giggle continuing to brush her mane. She looked back, at a blue color schemed dress and crown. A large, wide smile would plaster itself on the mare's face, the constant memories of both her past, and what she expects to come in the future coursing through her mind.

((A little note here..... You said green dragon. Spike is mostly purple.

Anyways, might I join as my oc?))

I say green. Same diff. Anyways, as long as you can manage 1 Paragraph per reply c:

(Can I join with my OC?)

Mmhh...Jet black and pure white...I don't....yeah...hate to be rude, but that turns me off :-|

((

I say green. Same diff. Anyways, as long as you can manage 1 Paragraph per reply c:

Of course! :) I like your character's look. My only issue is... Well, if she's adopted, she's coincidentally very similar to Luna in appearance (hairstyle resembles season 1's hairstyle for Luna, dark patch with white object in the middle for cutie mark, etc.). :/ I've never been very fond of ocs that closely related to Luna/Celestia, but, hey, at least yours doesn't appear to be a mary sue. :) I think I'll have fun roleplaying with her. Oh, and one more thing.... What's OP? Other princess? Because.... Well, I made up a nightmare species, and my oc is the young princess in their dimension. If that won't work, then I'll use one of my many other ocs. ))

(( Of course! :) I like your character's look. My only issue is... Well, if she's adopted, she's coincidentally very similar to Luna in appearance (hairstyle resembles season 1's hairstyle for Luna, dark patch with white object in the middle for cutie mark, etc.). :/ I've never been very fond of ocs that closely related to Luna/Celestia, but, hey, at least yours doesn't appear to be a mary sue. :) I think I'll have fun roleplaying with her. Oh, and one more thing.... What's OP? Other princess? Because.... Well, I made up a nightmare species, and my oc is the young princess in their dimension. If that won't work, then I'll use one of my many other ocs. ))

//OP is short for OverPowered. Pretty much a simpler way of saying Mary Sue.

Also, it's because the two of them though it'd be nice to look relatively similar. Cause. Y'know. Nopony wants Luna to walk around having a red and black alicorn foal on her back :U

Also, her CM is similar to Luna's because it means something similar to hers. Starlight's destiny was to become Princess of Stars, and assist with Luna's night.//

(That is only one of my OC's I was thinking about using one of my other ones)

Well...even then, the most one could do as an OC is sit around and talk with Fire for the majority of the RP.

(I can manage, I promise! I hate doing anything less then at least 3 sentences when I post reply! Can I be Luna PLEASE? Sorry if I beg but I LOVE <3 Luna.)

Well, alright then...but..y'know, I'm still taking the helm of the RP.

((Oh. Alright then. Although, if it's because you think she's an alicorn (which I doubt, but hey, it's worth a try), she's not an alicorn. She is of a species I made myself. :) *shrug* Starlight's going to be kind of lonely in the way of interaction, it looks like, then. :I Other than with Luna. But, not to worry, I have an adorable little unicorn I can use too... As well as many other ocs. ))

((Oh. Alright then. Although, if it's because you think she's an alicorn (which I doubt, but hey, it's worth a try), she's not an alicorn. She is of a species I made myself. :) *shrug* Starlight's going to be kind of lonely in the way of interaction, it looks like, then. :I Other than with Luna. But, not to worry, I have an adorable little unicorn I can use too... As well as many other ocs. ))

No, it's not that...it's just...the whole Nightmare Princess thing puts me off...I like to keep my RP's at least 75% canon c: