Pokemon Kanto [1 open]

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spectrum didn't notice the ponies approaching as she stared down the wild Pidgey with a grin. She didn't hesitate to get started.

"Ivan, use lick!" she called.

((yea and here is your last post from that battle if you still one to use it also right now you gastly is OP not because of level because his type but thats fine))

Spectrum gave Ivan a proud smile, then looked back at the pidgey. It now seemed to be struggling to move; it seemed a good time to try capturing it. Spectrum dug one of her pokeballs out of her backpack and faced the pidgey confidently, throwing the ball at it.

As the ball hit the pidgey it bounce back into the air shot a red beam at it then turn pidgey into a red blob that follow the beam into the ball then the ball fell to the ground and wiggle three times then stop comfine the capture ((let me tell you how the nameing will work if you want to name the new pokemon you caught after you pickup the ball with the pokemon in it just said the name to the ball and that will be its new name))

"Yeah!" Spectrum cheered, running to pick up the ball after it stopped shaking.

She used her magic to lift it, then looked at it proudly for a moment.

"Let's see... I think I'll call you... Barnaby! How's that sound, little guy?" she said to the bird in the ball.

((Yeah, I'm going to have a lot of funny-sounding/fancy names. XD ))

Spectrum looked around and, seeing no other pokemon or familiar ponies, decided to move on.

"Good job back there, Ivan." she remarked warmly as she and Ivan approached the forest ahead. "And that was only the beginning."

They soon found it growing shadier as they began to enter the forest. Spectrum could hear the calls of countless pokemon all around, and the sound of pony voices.

"Well, looking for you guys, and getting this!" Spectrum replied, releasing Barnaby from his ball for a moment to show him to the other ponies. "His name is Barnaby." she added with a grin before returning the pidgey to his ball.

"Cool!" Spectrum said with a grin. "Well, this is definitely a good place to have a pokemon strong against bug types. I hear this place is crawling with bug types."

Archived