Pokemon Kanto [1 open]

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky threw the pokeball it hit pikachu it bounce to the air and fell to the ground it wiggle once it wiggle twice then it open again and pikachu was back and mad. Sparks can be seen from it red cheeks the ball then bounce away and disapper somewhere

((i am enjoying this i can't make them all easy)) char try to scracth but couldn't because he got para then pikachu tauhted you by puting it left paw under it left eye and pull down and stick out its touge after which it fell over laughing

((just so you know i am going to start using pokemon abilities from here on out also i am getting my pokemon info from www.pokemondb.net)) char trys scatching again and hit it and pikachu got sended flying it try getting up but was haveing a hard time but it did get up ((it has about 1 hp left)) pikachu use thunder bolt and hit char sending it back and the same thing char had a hard time getting up but it did ((has about 1 hp left))

((just so you know i am going to start using pokemon abilities from here on out also i am getting my pokemon info from www.pokemondb.net)) char trys scatching again and hit it and pikachu got sended flying it try getting up but was haveing a hard time but it did get up ((it has about 1 hp left)) pikachu use thunder bolt and hit char sending it back and the same thing char had a hard time getting up but it did ((has about 1 hp left))

((i did right here))

Archived