Pokemon Kanto [1 open]

"Yeah, Fire is right. If you try to get back at it for the battle instead of trying to forgive and befriend it, it'll never listen to you." Spectrum said.

There was a pause for a moment.

"Well, we aren't going to get anywhere standing around like Slowpokes. Let's go!" Spectrum exclaimed, dashing down the path with Ivan close behind her.

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spectrum galloped carelessly, cutting through patches of tall grass when she came upon them as if no danger could lie within them. She was obviously very confident. Spectrum kept a brisk pace, apart from the occasional pause to take in the scenery. It was peaceful in the forest- it was a nice cool temperature, sunlight filtered down greenly through the canopy of leaves overhead, and a chorus of pokemon calls mingled in the breeze. But, even in such a calm place, Spectrum always had a knack for seeking out excitement and adventure. She surveyed the area around her for wild pokemon.

"Yeah, mine either." Spectrum said.

She looked around again, then charged into the nearest patch of tall grass in hopes of finding a pokemon.

Sky smiled as he followed, not wantign to catch but to train. He stopped and pulled his pikachu out and used a potion(i think i have one) to heal it

(Storm, can u play the pikachu? if i do i might...change it a bit)

"Yeah, mine either." Spectrum said.

She looked around again, then charged into the nearest patch of tall grass in hopes of finding a pokemon.

as Spectrum looks around he finds a wild weedle

Sky smiled as he followed, not wantign to catch but to train. He stopped and pulled his pikachu out and used a potion(i think i have one) to heal it

(Storm, can u play the pikachu? if i do i might...change it a bit)

((ok I will for a while and I told you to keep track of your items)) Sky looks and he finds a wild Pidgeotto

Fire also goes and looks around the tall grass. She needed to train her pidgey and catch more pokemon

fire finds a wild buttlefree

"Haha, yes!" Spectrum exclaimed, noticing the weedle approaching.

She thought of sending out her pidgey, but quickly decided against it when she realized the little bird was still paralyzed.

"Alright Ivan, let's do this!" Spectrum said, pointing a hoof at the weedle. "Use lick!"

((Psssst, anyone still here?

Weird, now I'm the one checking on this daily and you guys are the ones missing for days in a row. XD ))

"Haha, yes!" Spectrum exclaimed, noticing the weedle approaching.

She thought of sending out her pidgey, but quickly decided against it when she realized the little bird was still paralyzed.

"Alright Ivan, let's do this!" Spectrum said, pointing a hoof at the weedle. "Use lick!"

Ivan use lick and it hit then weedle use poison stig and hit ivan

"Awesome! Go Pidgey!" Fire said throwing the pokeball. "Use Tackle!!"

pidgey used tackle on butterfree and hit butterfree got back up in the air and knock away the pokeball hitting it in the tall grass lost forever. Butterfree used confusion and hit pidgey and pidgey got confuse it has swirl in its eyes and it can't stay still

( just until i befriend it)

"Alright, Pikachu, use thunder shock"

pikachu started to charge for the shock and then just quit and sat down

Archived