Pokemon Kanto [1 open]

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

charmander scratch hit ratata it knock it back and from the looks of it one more good attack will KO it ratata recoils with another tackle and hits charmander

((i am not always going to said this but if you have pokeballs and you both do and you want a wild pokemon you're battling you can try to catch it also if you hold the pokedex to a pokemon it will tell you about it like in the show if you know what i mean))

((yea, i know what you mean))

Sky can see the rat is having a hard time, although no suprise, he is up against char

"Alright char, lets finish this, USE SCRATCH" He yelled out as char got to his feet after being tackled

While Skyzipper and Charmander were out battling some more, Pinto and Poliwag went to the Pokemon Center to get Poliwag all better and to check into any available rooms. After that was all done, Pinto figured he'd go get some water from the Poke Mart.

After sky beat the rat, he decided to head back onto town and check into the pokecenter. Once he got there he got char healed and booked a empty room. After booking his room he decided to go and get somthing to eat.

((no you can do that brony because right here you say

While Skyzipper and Charmander were out battling some more, Pinto and Poliwag went to the Pokemon Center to get Poliwag all better and to check into any available rooms. After that was all done, Pinto figured he'd go get some water from the Poke Mart.

so you enter the pokemart and then sky enter the pokecenter also for the time of it i will put you both in the same room in the pokecenter))

((can i jump in?))

Name~ Symphonic Fire

Starter pokemon~ Squirtle

History~ Fire loves pokemon. But her family were always busy and she had to take of her brother. One day, her father gave her a pokeball containing a Squirtle. Fire and Squirtle had been friends since then

Fire thought she was doing quite well for a trainer without much experience. She had already caught a Pidgeotto and a Beedrill. "I wonder if there is a city close by. I need to buy some supplies" Fire said looking at her empty bag.

Skyzipper gave nurse joy his name then went to sit on a chair in the waiting area. Charmander was happly eating a pokesnack that sky had given him

"wow char, you look happy" he said happyly

After what seem like a couple minutes nurse joy call skyzipper back over for his food "skyzipper you foods ready" she said

(( try not to start over powered))

Skyzipper thanked the nurse and went to eat. Once done he thanked the nurse for the excellent mean and went inside his room, he sat down at the PC and looked at what kinds of pokemon were out there. He also checked his mail and found he had a letter from his..mom? he read it

"dear, please come home. Its much to dangerous out there" it had said. Ha, figures, she has always been over protective

Charmander sat on the bed and fell asleep

Archived