a couple in ponyville (Open Join in !)

LeCountryBrony

A couple of ponies named GoldDigger and OrangeBlossom trotted into ponyville "This looks like a swell place ta get a home don't ya think?" asked the yellowish orange mare as they entered town. "Shure does to me!....just got to figure out how one goes about getting a home here doe' GoldDigger said in response. "Any idea how to get one?" OrangeBlossom asked. "Beats me!" Gold said as they stopped just inside town. "Cant be that hard.. can it." the orange colored mare added. "Guess well just have to ask somepony.." GoldDigger said looking about for a town hall or anypony that looked like they could help them

((OOC:GoldDiggers the stallion<<"profile picture" and OrangeBlossom is the mare)) "Yeh where new around des parts.... would you possibly know where we could get a home around here?" GoldDigger asked Zap "..Where's the mall at ?" OrangeBlossom abruptly added in the middle of Gold's question. "You and your dern shoppin'.... gona run me plumb outa bits!" Gold chuckled as he looked over at OrangeBlossom

• 2 months later...

Cathny strolled along the streets.. just her normal routine. Her pitch black eyes then caught a sight of two new faces and a familiar face going with them. She flew quietly to them. " hi there! " she said happily " watcha guys doin? " she asked as she let her hooves touch the ground.

Archived