The Chosen Ones (closed)

xXDashieXx

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALRIGHT EVERYONE!! ORDER IN THE COURT xD

So, yes you can be confidence. And, I gonna re-post this and lock this one xD. So look out for the new one!! And, so glad your guys are still in this. I thought it was dead.

-Dash

"Ugh... Wot a night..." muttered the mare as she strolled towards Canterlot Square. Luna appeared in her dreams and instead of telling her she liked her artwork like Presteza had dreamed a princess would do she gave her a really cryptic message. She was chosen? Chosen for what exactly? Presteza had been told by her family she was a special unicorn since she a foal, that she would be one of the greatest magic users in history. Her cutie mark said different as a paintbrush (although it was entwined in a magical swirl) adorned her flank, which the young mare from Trottingham took to mean it was her destiny to become equestria's greatest painter. Why would Luna tell her she was chosen by her for anything besides painting.... and who were the others she was supposed to look for?

The best thing to do she guessed was head to Canterlot Castle and ask if she could see any of the princesses regarding this development. While she went on her way she noticed the shadow of a pegasus flying over her, looking somewhat aimless. Taking a deep breath she shouted up at the stallion,"Oi! Mate you lookin' for somethin'?!"

Starwing wondered around at night. She looked up at the lamp. It must have burned out! "I hate the dark!" She mumbled to herself. After walking around a while she gave up. She was sitting on the side of the fountain when she saw a mare unicorn standing to the side of her. She raced over to the unicorn hoping for some guidance. She noticed another pegasus up above her. "Well, so many people around at this time!" She whispered to herself. She wondered what everyone was doing here. She was tired, wanting to go back into her bed. I had always been the one left out. Now I was a chosen one? What sort of world is this! she thought. She looked over at the other ponies. What if they're the other chosen ones I have to find? she wondered. She raced over to the ponies. She slowed down to make a greeting. "Um, hello. My name is Starwing. By any chance were you told that you were the chosen one?" She asked the unicorn which was now turning around.

Shadow sat pondering the very difficult question now playing on his mind. His mental state in an uproar. "Now.... what to do.." He was just told he was 'chosen' by his favorite of the Princesses yet the hour was late which brought him to the very difficult decision he was at now. "...Bed... or ...follow up on this..vision thing by going to the castle....Bed? or Follow up on this vision thing?" He then let out a yawn as he trotted back and forth pacing, and grinned opening his wings as he lept through the air and gently landed on the comfy bed. "Ahh bed, you always seem to win" He folded his wings up closing his eyes as he tucked in. It wasn't that he didn't care about the vision, but on the amount of information that he got and the late hour he decided he would search for the other ponies in the morning, or head to the castle and request to speak with the night princess.

(sorry i havn't been on. i've had a test EVERY DAY for the last week or so.... and if you want to see my character app whatever thing here http://www.canterlot.com/topic/17175-star-song-ready/page__hl__%2Bstar+%2Bsong )

Star had been out late collecting food in the Everfree and fell asleep before she hit the soft bed. she usually had dreams for some reason. mostly telling her where some new zap apple seeds had fallen, some birds had lost an egg (when she has these she usually wakes up and goes to find it.), or other things like that but tonite she has a, unusual dream...

she knew she was dreaming, she always knows when shes dreaming, it helps her wake up when they tell her a animal is in trouble, so she just went along with it when she saw she was in a stange empty clearing with no animals or plants. she has laying on a cloud... made of cotten candy? "yep im dreaming." she could tell she was outside since the air wasn't stuffy like her small house, but what was strange was there was no moon. she looked down and saw crators. "ok.... i guess im on the moon." something crawled out one of the moon crators. it was a moon bunny? "its a dream, just go along with it." she said to herself. the moon bunny wanted Star to follow, she could sense it. Star followed to moon bunny to a... moon palace? it looked like the princesses' old castle in the Everfree that Star had explored many times. but how it looked before Luna was banished to the moon Star followed the moon bunny inside. there Star looked at tapastries that depicted a story. it seemed that Luna had the ability to dream walk according to these tapastries "that explains a few things...." Star told the bunny half to the bunny half to herself. Luna had been in some of her dreams before, but not like this. the bunny lead her to what would probably be the throne room "hello? anypony there?" Star asked a wall barely in a whisper. Luna waled into the room from a hall. Star bowed. Luna smiled and said "you are one of five chosen ones." Star knew that Luna was dreamwalking and that this was no ordinary dream "chosen for what?" Star asked. Luna smiled again "i am, confiden, you will find out soon." then she dissapeared. "i dont suppose you know what, do you moon bunny?" Star asked. the bunny looked at her strangely "didn't think so... by little bunny." Star said and made herself wake up. "i guess i'll go to the castle she lives in now... then maybe i'll get some answers.." she started packing but fell asleep on the floor "maybe tommrow..."

(OOC: It's so good to see this RP hasn't died :D I almost forget what it's about ;))

Forgotten Virtue entered luminous glade and saw very uncommon pony, as he firstly fought, but with better look Forgotten noticed she was a zebra. She was collecting some plants to her old bag.

At e certain moment zebra raised her head and smiled at Forgotten who was mostly lost in situation

"What a pleasant surprise, I can't believe my own eyes. Companion such early-day is something I hasn't dared to pray"

"Yes, I must say, I like both sunrises and sunsets..." Forgotten Virtue gently smiled "But to be honest, This time I simply got lost. My mind was distracted."

"I can see it in your sight you had some sleepless night."

"Yes... I experienced some kind of disclosure, but... I have no idea how to understand it."

"Every rush may your efforts simply crush. In patience you should put your trust, perhaps it will result in answers you lust."

"You're right. Every time I get excited I make mistakes. It's better to calm down. Thank you for your wisdom. And enjoy this lovely morning"

"Farewell young stallion, let your skies be brighten by moon and sun."

Forgotten spread his wings and flown up the shy. She is right, princess Luna would never left me with mission I can't accomplish. Lets just wait. Nap and cup of jasmine tea should be good to start it.

Star couldn't sleep. she got up in the morning tired. she brushed out her mane and strapped on her saddle bag.

"Zeccora knows lots about magic. I should ask her." she said to herself.

Star and Zeccora were neighbors. but Zeccora lived closer to the edge of the forest. it was about a half hours walk. she knocked on the door

"Zeccora. you awake?" Zeccora opened the door

"i'm sorry if i woke you but i had a..... strange dream."

"has it to do with a princess? if so then others also know your stress."

"yes but how did you...."

"i could see it in your eyes. like another that had come by"

"so i guess the other five have already been chosen?"

"so it seems that in your dreams, a princess of the night, is telling you how to do it right"

"so where should i go?"

"go to the princesses' castle through the jungle dense. for you have a heart with confidence."

"i don't even know where Canterlot is. how can i...."

"go and fly to the tops of the trees. fly till you see a palace high. go the direction that you see. with confidence you will succeed."

"alright Zeccora. and thank you!" she said as she flew into the high trees. it took a minute. the trees were the tallest in Equestria. she could see the palace from a few feet above the trees. "be confident that you will succeed,,,,," she said to herself. she had always been confident in what she did. why should she stop now? just because its hard? no. she would get to that palace if it took all day. she flew fast towards the palace. she stayed in the clouds not wanting anypony to see her. she may be confident but she still hadn't met anypony but Zeccora before. except for her friend Breezy. they met in the forest when Breezy got lost from the circus. she didn't think she really needed to meet anyone right now anyways. her violet braid streaming behind her she raced to the castle. occasionally resting on a cloud. she got there at the end of the day. "i can't just knock on the door can i?..... yeah. yeah i can." she knocked on the door. a guard opened it.

"um hi i'm here for.."

she didn't get to get to finish. the guard had slammed the door

"oh well. your fault if you get in trouble with Luna for not letting one of the 'chosen ones' in...."

the guard opened the door and looked at her "she did say something about 'chosen ones'..... come in. i'll tell Luna that your here."

"Zeccora was right... my confidence is my strength." she thought

she followed the guard to a waiting room.

"i will tell her you are here. please wait here."

"thank you,"

​Star straightened her saddlebag and tucked her hair behind her ears

"if i a had known i was coming here today i would have brushed my hair some more." she thought.

Starwing looked over at the pony. I guess she's not gonna talk. She walked around in circles for a while. "Oh, I should go to Zecora for help!" She exclaimed. She started running then took off into the air. She was flying over the Everfree Forest when she saw Zecora's house. She dived in to land when she saw 2 other ponies also in the house. I guess i'm not alone. She thought to herself. She knocked on the door politely when Zecora opened the door. She walked in and saw the other ponies. I wonder why their here! She thought. Zecora slightly looked her over. "You are very neat for 3:00 am in the morning." She told me. "I guess yea." I replied. "So, what brings you to my humble house at this time?". She asked me. "Well, you see I had a dream. Princess Luna came and said I am the chosen one along with 5 others. I am really confused. I thought maybe you could help me!" I said. "2 other ponies have come to me with the same problem. I suggest you go to Princess Twilight Sparkle. I cannot tell you anything about this. Maybe she can." Zecora told me. "Well, okay worth a shot. She probably will have a BOOK about this." I said laughing lightly. Starwing flew out of the house and started heading towards Twilight's house. She had arrived and knocked on the door. Twilight opened the door surprised that someone was there at 3:30 am.

"wonder why the guard didn't seem surprised someone was here at 3 in the morning." she said to herself.

in a few minutes princess Luna walked in.

"you are earlier then i expected" Luna smiled

"well Zeccora told me to come. but you know why."

"yes. the dream. you and five other are chosen."

"chosen for what? i don't understand."

"you will in time. you are to visit Princess Twilight Sparkle for the answers. and take this book to her also." Luna handed Star a book

"thank you." Star bowed and turned to leave

"one more thing. do not be afraid to make friends. as you know after i returned it was difficult for me to make friends at first... but you must be...confident you will succeed and make friends" Star nodded. she had been watching from the edge of the Everfree on Nightmare Night.and wondered why everyone was calling her confident

"but i figured it out and so will you."

​Star turned to leave again but stopped. "but what...." she had stopped mid sentence because Luna had disappeared. Star left the palace and back into the clouds. fortunately there were allot. the pegesi had missed some rain last week and needed a downpour this afternoon. she didn't descend until she was almost at Twilight's house. she knocked on the door. Spike answered.

"hello. i need to talk to Twilight." she looked in and saw Star Wing with Twilight.

"well she's kind of busy." Spike said sleepily

"i can see that but Princess Luna sent me...."

"funny. Twilight and that mare are talking about Luna.... come on in"

Star walked in. Twilight looked up

"hello. busy morning. can i get back to you in jsut a second?"

"Star wasn't exactly what to say "alright. Princess Luna sent me.... she told me to come to you for answers and to give you this book." she pulled the book out of her saddlebag and gave it to Twilight.

"Prophesies and True Ledgends? i've never heard of this book." she opened the book "Elements of Harmony, Elements of Elements? Chosen ones?"

"Luna called me a chosen one. and people have been calling me confident all morning."

• 3 weeks later...

(I hope it's fine. Sorry, I've lost my thread)

Flight and some chilly winds depraved Forgotten Virtue of sleep. So after he got to his bedsit in Canterlot Forgotten was already awoken.

Flat was small and cosy, nothing special except piles of books and papers. Forgotten would never allow such mess in library, but since it was his private place he had no problem with that. Only problem was to find teapot and cup, but after that Forgotten could freely enjoy his tea. Only window in room gave view of southern tower of royal castle. Maybe I should ask princess Luna herself what it all means... Idea wasn't bad so Forgotten Virtue did as he fought and after having a shower he went straightaway to castle.

"I wish to speak with princess Luna" Forgotten spoke to guardian

"Princess is busy now and wished to not be disturbed"

"I can wait"

"It may take more than you think"

"It's important for me to see princess. I can be patient" Forgotten was stubborn what surprised guardian.

"Are you forgotten Virtue?"

"Yes, I am" this time Forgotten was surprised "Do you know me?"

"You should say so at first" guardian smiled "Princess left this note for you"

"Thanks" replied Forgotten and took letter. Luna wrote that all Forgotten Virtues questions would be answered soon. She wrote that all he need to do is to put trust in patience and go to princess Twilight Sparkles library where he should find others.

"I should go now. Thank you once again" Forgotten said to guardian and flew away.

On pegasus wings journey from Canterlot to Ponyville can be done in a flash. Forgotten knocked to front library front door. In a jiffy baby dragon opened "Today library is closed. Twilight is busy, right now"

"Like we all today" smiled Forgotten "I'm here to talk with her. I have this letter from princess Luna..."

"Then you should come in" dragon replied "Twilight already has few guests, one more shouldn't be a problem."

Archived