[Dodge Junction] The Quest for Scrap!(Slice of life)(3 slots left)

TheHybrid

((I'm new to this type of RP, and I'm currently sick, so forgive me if my posts seem a bit lack-luster. Also I have a tight slot limit because I believe better RP is had with less RPers))

An older brownish-orangish stallion energetically trots through the quaint town of Dodge Junction, his top-hat bouncing with each of his quick steps. He didn't pay any-heed to the ponies he bumped into or pushed lightly out of the way, infact to him they didn't even seem to exist, and they may as well havn't because, Rusty Contraption, the stallion we're talking about, was on a mission, and when he was on a mission... his mind tended to become one track, with only one, singular destination laying in wait at the end, with nothing in-between.

Unless of course, there was something powerful enough to draw him away from his pursuit, which would basically have to be the equivalent of Discord riding a unicycle in town while flying ten tree kites in the sky that were singing the Equestrian anthem, and even then he may not even notice unless Discord himself started to talk to him, and still EVEN THEN it would be a slim chance that the spirit of chaos would be able to stop the stallion's seemingly unstoppable stride. Anyway, the stallion was making a B-line for the train station, the reasons why only known to him.

As Rusty neared the Train station one particular locomotive was carrying a familiar passenger. A golden-tan mare with a silvery white mane smiled as the train pulled in, eager to see a certain friend she hadn't seen in a while. As soon as the train's door opened the peppy mare leapt out on to the platform.

"'Ellooooooooooooooo, Dodge Junction!" Presteza said loudly as she landed,"Alrigh' now ta find Rusty." The sound of many ponies chatting up with friends, reunited with eachother after trips and long times away from home filled the station. With a smile on her face, Presteza trotted casually out of the station and on the road only to be stopped by the sight of a certain friend. Busting into a gallop she sped towards the elder stallion down the road,"Rusty! How've ya been?" she almost shouted as she skidded to a stop before the Rust colored earth pony

The unstoppable force that was Rusty Contraption absent mindingly pushed the mare to the side of him, not fully registering who she was. He kept on trotting for a few more steps, until a self given mental slap to the face abruptly stopped him in his tracks, while also turning him fully around to the face the mare he had so rudely pushed to the side a few moments ago. His face lit up with a huge smile, something rarely seen by the townsfolk "Pressy!" he trotted up to her, his original pursuit seemingly forgotten "My, Ah was so focused Ah hardly noticed ya!" he chuckled as he finally reached her, sitting down "Ah'm doing fine myself, Ah was about to... uhm... do something.... Ah think. Anyway, what about you? What've you been up to?" he asked her, tilting his head curiously, his hat threatening to fall off his messy brown and grey mane.