all things Flutterlove

Sailu

who all loves the shyly ultra cute FlutterShy I do who else is with me! :evil::oops:<3 tell me why~ post pics fanfics supporting Flutter etc.

now aside from discord ( cause I'm like yeah no! :razz: ) there has to be somepony out there who would be Fluttershy's love interest somepony who loves animals just as much.

(mods if this is not the appropriate place move as needed)

sorry Sailu is still new to this... :Flutter:

Moved thread. Fan threads like this are better suited for Pony Chatter than FiM Series, which is more for actual show discussion.

On topic, I actually like Discord/Fluttershy. Other than that, I like her shipped with Applejack. She's far from my favorite pony, but I can't deny that she is quite cute.

Fluttershy is awesome. I'd have to say that she's definitely in my top 3 for the main 6... In the way of shipping, I DO NOT do main 6 x main 6 kind of ships for multiple reasons, so none of those. However, I've seen some pretty adorable stuff of Fluttershy and Big Mac~ <3

my favorite episodes of her are putting your hoof down and green just isn't your color " i'm just so mad i could scream ... AHHHHHH.... LOL I'm so mad i could kick something! * barely kicks vase*