acronym thread?

Sailu

this may or may not already have been done but for us newer (myself included) filly's, colts, and mares, that don't quite know the lingo of what the acronym's mean.

anyway just a quick thought from a new pony new to the fandom and such. :);)

thanks Sailu

Some important acronyms for Canterlot RP:

RP = RolePlay

OC = Original Character - characters who are of your own creation as opposed to cast characters from the show

OOC = Out Of Character - posts or parts of posts that are not in character; there are forum sections to post OOC if you need to communicate with RP partners.

RPH = RolePlay Helper - Canterlot.com volunteers who help users with character applications among other duties.

SRP = Senior RolePlay Helper - Canterlot.com volunteers who help with and can stamp applications among other duties.

WoE = World of Equestria - one of our Roleplay games. Strict in terms of content allowed as it tries to emulate the feel of the show itself; applications are required.

CC = Canterlot Chroncles - one of our Roleplay games. Less strict than WoE, but applications are still required and quality RP is expected.

FFA = Free For All - Also known as Free RP. Another of our roleplay games. Anything goes here so long as it follows the site rules. No Applications are required.

Think those are most of the ones you'd see on the site though I may have forgotten some. if you have any specific ones I did not list that you are curious about, just ask. ;)

why thank you so very much Raridash *bows gracefully* you've done a great service to this new pony and many others that will come in the future asking this as well...or just me hehe