looking to gather RP ideas/ build my ideas for an OC possibly

Sailu

looking for anypony to help gather ideas for RPing and OC develpment for her i want her as my OC and working on an app with all of my ideas but the backstory and history is where i'm stuck i mean i have some ideas but they don't quite feel sound or solid enough. if you'd like to help me don't be afrad to PM me...thanks

dark_fluttershy_by_the_sparkly_pony-d687ud3.jpg

looking for anypony to help gather ideas for RPing and OC develpment for her i want her as my OC and working on an app with all of my ideas but the backstory and history is where i'm stuck i mean i have some ideas but they don't quite feel sound or solid enough. if you'd like to help me don't be afrad to PM me...thanks

dark_fluttershy_by_the_sparkly_pony-d687ud3.jpg

Well I guess my main question would be is she a unicorn or a pegasus because she has dark magic coming from her eyes which wouldn't happen if she wasn't a unicorn.

Hmm, looks to me like a corrupted pegasus, with some kind of mind control going on. Has what looks like crystal deposits on the outside of her (?) limbs, including wings although interestingly small pieces that also look as if they are coming from within higher up on her limbs and her forehead. Dark magic seems apparent in the Sombra-esque mist coming from her eyes but an unwilling, and still aware likely, mind remains because of her tears. So physical control bought about by the crystals or mental control and then bad memories when the control is relaxed?

Of course, entirely speculation.