FiM starting in the UK

As you may or may not be aware, FiM starts in the UK tomorrow on Boomerang. Not sure how many British bronies are on this forum, but I thought I'd mention it since I've been waiting months for this!

I for one am glad I can finally watch ponies on a glorious fullscreen- minus HD, though, seeing as Boomerang doesn't have one. Would've prefered it on a more manestream channel like Cartoon Network, but I guess that's a problem us bronies have worldwide! At least this all means one thing: pony toys in the stores! :)

I'll probably catch it at 4pm on the +1 channel- with a few strange looks from my family, no doubt.

The thing I've been thinking about the most, though, is whether Britain will get season 2 the same time as the rest of the world; I'm fine with youtube for new episodes, but having the option would be nice!

My family have no idea about ponies yet, so I'm not sure how they'll react when they see me recording every FiM episode :D I'll probably just casually flick it on, like 'oh, you can change the channel if you want, I don't mind.' Its so strange- season one has ended, and I should be slipping away from bronydom until season two starts. But I feel more pony then ever!

Though, on a more serious note, PONIES! TOMORROW! :D

I would record it, but....

Mum: "Um... Did you accidently record My Little Pony on the sky box?"

Me: "Accidently...Yes. Let's go with that ¬_¬"

And yet, I've seen every episode twice anyway XD Perhaps I'll wait until Hasbro releases the DVD as they are totally gonna do *_*

Aha, switched the channel to Boomerang +1 and turned the volume down to barely a whisper (sadly, I know the words anyway). Everytime my Mum or my brother walked by I quickly switched to ITV... Honestly, I only managed to watch around 3 minutes of it- the start and Rarity's introduction. But, even then, I was pretty amazed by how vibrant and beautiful it looked- especially the storybook part.

I hope FiM gets views- I want a region 2 DVD release!! ...That is, if its okay with you, Hasbro :oops:

• 2 weeks later...