I'm surprised no one has made a thread for this yet. Doesn't matter, I'll do the (dis)honours.

I honestly found the campaign to be bland and pointless except to unlock free stuff. Multilayer is basically like BF3 without excessive suppression, bad maps, more items, and dynamic maps.

Thoughts/Opinions/Rantings.

Also, if there is a sizeable number of us here playing it, a Platoon would be in order perhaps?

For what it's worth, the campaign's gameplay is significantly improved from BF3's campaign. They give you plenty of tactical options and lots of eye candy. The real problem is the writing. Even Michael K. Williams can't make up for formulaic plot and disjointed storytelling. Then again, can you expect much more from a game whose main draw is multiplayer?

Multiplayer is a blast. Vehicles are powerful, but not gamebreaking, and infantry weapons feel nicely balanced against each other. The firefights are fast and furious and positioning matters just as much as having the biggest gun or the quickest reflexes. Basically, BF4 is everything that BF3 should have been. While it's not a revolutionary game, the refinements and additions to the craziness keep it fresh and exciting.