• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[[double posting to get it started again :)]]

Applejack was walking down the path to the everfree forest when she heard Rainbow Dash. "C'mon lets go already!" Applejack heard Rainbow Dash complain. She started running down the path to go meet them. When she got there, she saw Twilight and Fluttershy also. "What the hay are you guys doing here?" Applejack asked the three ponies. She looked around, the everfree forest got creepier every time she went inside it. "Oh, we were just wondering around." Rainbow Dash replied. I really don't know what were doing here! Rainbow Dash thought to herself. She looked around the forest. "Well, whatever you say!" Applejack said.

"Well, i was on my way to Rarity's but she wasn't there." Applejack told Fluttershy and Twilight. "And, well, um, i thought i would just walk around i guess." Applejack said. "Yea, she is acting weird!" Rainbow Dash said.

"I honestly don't know!" Applejack said. She ventured farther into the forest. Suddenly, a big tree towered above them. Applejack didn't notice it and ran right into the tree. Suddenly, the tree split open.

((ok let's see where this takes us just so you know i was planning to take us to the tree of f harmony when we had all of the mane 6))

"i don't think we should process it could be dangerous without the elements of f harmony we should come back when we have them"said princess Twilight

Archived