First Week of School

GalaGirls

((Do you guys have any room left? I was just wondering since your number 7 on the first post was still blank. If not, any way you could maybe squeeze me in? This looks like a fun RP and I have a character))

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(sure you can join) 'Weasles' I whispered under my breath as we went into the school house. 'You okay NightShade?' I said as we sat down next to each other in the back.( Sorry it took me so long to reply Monochrome never let me on

Name: Hatchet

Personality: Very adventurous and outgoing. Likes to make friends and can get along with most anybody. Can be a little too curious sometimes and it usually gets him into trouble and bad situations.

Description: He is an earth pony with an orange coat and a messy black mane and a short black tail.

Talent: He loves exploring woods and forests. He likes to be around nature and has a good ability to find hidden things in the wild.

Hatchet walked into class and sat down. He was excited about his first day in a new school. He was a little worried at first sinc she didn't have his cutie mark, but he noticed a lot of other ponies didnt either, making him feel better. He watched the other ponies enter the class and sit down.

A brown Pegasus colt who was covered in various scratches and bruises and had one squinty eye stepped forward from the small group of teasing ponies. His orange-eyed glare tore into the blank flanks as he looked at each of them. He laughed coldly as a fiery filly confronted his group, seeming to think she was quite tough.

"Ooh, I'm real scared now." the battered pegasus colt jeered, giving the filly a hard shove. "Sit down, sweetheart." the aggressive pegasus added venomously.

He looked over the blank flanks again, his scrutinizing gaze stopping on Lemon.

"Well, what do you know, a familiar face! If it isn't my old friend Boots." the brown pegasus said mean-spiritedly.

"Back off, brick-for-brains." Lemon grunted sourly.

"Aw, you think that's the only problem?" the brown pegasus sneered, his messy, slightly spiky darker brown mane falling into his face a bit.

He turned slightly to reveal that, shockingly, his flank was bare as well.

"It's not just that, kid. The thing is, nopony dares point out mine because I'm tough. I don't let them even think about trying anything like that. But you guys..." the brown pegasus continued in a growl. He looked over their group again, nodding briskly to each one as he named his perception of their traits.

"Goody four-shoes." he scoffed as he passed over Symph.

"Scaredy-cat." he continued, pointing at Night Shade, who was still cowering behind Peach.

"Scared to get your pretty little white hooves dirty." he snarled, lingering over Lemon.

"Nerd." he grunted as he passed over Jigsaw.

"And the clumsy little pastry-mare, currently the three-legged wonder." he finished with Peach, positioning himself back in front and center of them and flaring his wings with a smug grin.

Hatchet looked at the clock. "Wow, I got here way too early. Class doesn't start for another five minutes." he said to himself. He got up and walked outside, where he noticed the bullies harassing a group of foals. He ran over to see what was going on.

"Back off already, Mean Streak, I'm not afraid to get my hooves dirty!" Lemon growled, standing up and flaring his wings.

Suddenly, another colt interjected. Mean Streak, the battered brown pegasus colt, looked him over with a cruelly amused chuckle.

"Ooh, scary." Mean Streak said sarcastically.

Despite being a bit older than the group before him, Mean Streak was significantly smaller, but that obviously didn't hinder his cocky bravery or ability to fight.

"These bruises and scrapes aren't from scuffles I've lost, you know." Mean Streak added, spreading his wings to better display his multiple 'battle scars'.

Hatchet got right up in Mean Streak's face and glared at him. "You better be scared! I don't care how tough you think you are or how many bruises you've gotten. You have no right to pick on ponies!" He said loudly to him.

"guys STOP IT! All this fighting is making Nightshade uncomfortable and it is not worth it" shouted Fire in a strong voice. "and you better look at this Mean Streak" Fire said pointing at her own bruises and scars. "As a filly in kindergarten i was bullied a lot and my teacher told my father about it. After that i trained with him to defend myself from ponies like you! These bruises and scars are from the ponies who dared to pick on me. So i'm telling you now to back off and leave my friends ALONE!" finished Fire with a stomp on the floor. "And you better be scared 'cause i am getting sick and tired of you teasing us..."

"Children!" yelled a teacher from behind. "You are supposed to be in class right now, I am Plum Gum ((LOL)) and i will be your teacher now follow me to class"

As the seven friends came into the class room they made sure that they kept a distance from Mean Streak and his gang. But as usual the group has already started whispering and passing notes as Plum Gum didn't seem to notice

" Alright so now that you know the rules, our first topic is going to be about cutie marks. A couple of you already have your cutie marks which wouldn't be a problem so i will put you into pairs and get started with noting down some cutiemarks around town and what they could mean" explained the teacher.

So the class was paired up. Peach was with Fire, Jigsaw was with Lemon, Hatchet with Twinklesoul ((lol where she and snappy been?)) the colt and the filly in Mean streak's gang were together but NightShade was partners with ...Mean Streak. Fire knew that Mean Streak would pick on NightShade with his gang so she quickly ran to the teacher and asked "may i swap partners with NightShade please? It's just that they both may need help on the project so i can help Mean Streak and Peach could help Nightshade."

"Alright then, you can swap" said Plum Gum without looking up from her papers. "NightShade, i don't feel that way about you" Fire whispered. "i just needed and excuse!"

Fire knows this is a bad idea but she would do anything to protect her friends and she must keep an eye on Mean Streak.

"i'm sure they will find a chance to. But with Plum Gum around, they better think twice!" said Fire

As they walked around the city, the class talked to mares and stallions asking for their cutiemark story...

Mean Streak huffed and rolled his eyes, still not impressed by the others, and coolly strutted away when the teacher called. Lemon stuck his tongue out at Mean Streak and carefully stuck with his group as Streak led his own group away ahead of them.

When all of the colts and fillies had settled themselves in at their desks, the day's assignment was given. Lemon felt bad for Night Shade when it was announced that she was paired up with Streak (who himself gave a loud groan at this arrangement), but was soon relieved when Symph requested to switch with Night Shade. To Lemon, Symph seemed to be a whole lot readier to deal with Streak than poor, trembling Night Shade. Lemon found that he was partnered with Jigsaw, an arrangement that he was quite satisfied with. He reached out a rain boot-clad front hoof to Jigsaw for a hoof bump.

Lemon returned Jigsaw's grin as he received the requested hoof bump, and the class soon began to set off into town for their assignment.

After they had gone out, Streak and Symph wandered the streets of town, not saying much to each other as they searched out mares and stallions with interesting cutie marks. Streak had a way of walking that seemed to reflect his attitude, a sort of stomping strut. His unkempt, spiky dark brown mane was further ruffled by the cool breeze, and the very dark brown (almost black) streak of color that ran down his back was of glossier fur than the rest of his rugged coat and shone in the somewhat patchy sunlight. His squinty eye was accented by a seemingly recent black eye around it. His orange glare occasionally drifted over to Symph, but Streak didn't say anything to her.

Well, maybe she's not a complete sissy after all, volunteering to be teamed up with me. Streak thought, somewhat jokingly. Nopony does that. Heh, maybe she's warming up to me.

"Hey, lady!" Streak called loudly to a mare running a produce stand nearby.

He received a quick warning punch on the shoulder from Symph, which he ignored apart from a grunt of annoyance.

"You are supposed to be polite to these ponies!" Symph yelled at Streak. "These are their personal stories!"

"Whatever! They're just stories, nothing to be fussy about ya creep" Streak talked back who instantly got a gut punch that made Streak bite his lip"

"I wonder how Peach and Night Shade is going" Symph said to her self

"not that i care" Streak said but Fire ignored him

"Hey NightShade how 'bout we go see some friends of mine? They have their cutie marks and they're real nice ponies." Peach Cream asked NightShade as she hobbled out of the schoolhouse with NightShade right behind her.

Archived