First Week of School

GalaGirls

'It's alright and I meant to say Blue Jay not Double Ripple those are 2 of my characters and will show up some in this rp.' "Come on Lemon let's go home before mom's done baking or do you want to chat while I lick the spoon." Peach Cream said over her shoulder as she hobbled up the street.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"But I-" Lemon began to protest to his sibling, but then she mentioned the privilege of licking the baking spoon. "See ya, guys!" he blurted before speeding ahead of his limping sister.

The next morning, Fire came to class so early that nopony was there. She was so excited that she and her friends were finally going to get their cutiemarks!

"What are you doing so early at school Symphonic Fire?" asked Plum Gum

"I was so excited to get my cutiemark that i couldn't go to sleep!" said Fire as she took out a cookie out of her saddle bag.

'Hey cheater that's unfair with my broken leg I'll never win.' Peach Cream shouted to her little bro as she speed up but struggled to stay at that speed and tripped.' Ow, Lemon please help it's difficult getting up lately.' Peach Cream said to her brother who seemed to be out of ear shoot as a shadow fell over Peach. 'Huh?' Peach said as she turned around to see who was behind her and found Blue Jay but this time her sis Double Ripple was with her.'Please leave me alone, I never did anything to you guys.' Peach said trying to stand but failed and shrank away instead."Ah poor foal, are you lost where's your mommy." Blue Jay said frowning trying to hind a smile and giggle but failed and laughed loudly. "Nice one Jay, but how bout we go she isn't worth our time." Double Ripple said and started to walk away as Peach started to cry

'Night stay out of this trust me you will regret it if you get on their bad side.' Peach said as she tried to stand again and succeed that time but had a scared but worried look in her eyes. 'You should listen to this goody 3 shoes, and just enjoy the show.' Blue Jay snickered as her sis tried to laugh but all that came out was a uncomfortable chuckle. 'Let's bail Jay these whiney blank flanks aren't worth our time.' said Ripple and gave a small smile.

"I would recommend listening to her...and for the reccord..never get on my bad side" I growled as my eyes flashed with a strange blood red color for a second

"I don't know. My parents always say that it has something to do with what you like doing." Hatchet said, taking large bites from the cookie. "I like doing a lot of things, so maybe it won't be so hard to find mine!"

'Come on Night let's leave and go find our cutie marks.' Peach said as she started to stagger away with Night right behind her. 'What's up with you Night I didn't know you had that in ya and please unless I ask for help don't help me or else I'll get made fun of more and you'll be made fun of.' Peach said turning around after they where out of the bullies ear shot.

Lemon had barreled ahead of Peach and successfully reached the schoolhouse first. He trotted inside to see Symph and Hatchet there early as well. Mean Streak slouched in a far corner of the classroom, unnoticed by the others for the moment.

"Hey, guys!" Lemon greeted Symph and Hatchet cheerfully, scooting a chair up closer to them and sitting down.

"Pretty good! My three-legged sibling is moving at a snail's pace-" Lemon laughed, interrupted by a snappy comment from Peach. "What? I must've been too far ahead to hear any of that going on. Not my fault you can't keep up!" Lemon added bluntly.

Mean Streak, meanwhile slowly stood up and ventured closer to the group, like a changeling trying to pierce a magic barrier, it seemed to him.

Not that I care if they want me around or not. Mean Streak thought as he approached.

"Hey Lemon, Peach, Night and Streak too! anypony wanna cookie ? Ohmiglob what happened with Blue Jay and Double Ripple? Night is still kinda shaken up by it." said Fire looking at the glare in her eyes. "Night, that makes me really uncomfortable"

"Okay class, enough with the chit-chat 'cause you're going to find your cutiemarks!" announced Plum Gum. "You have already picked your groups soooo get on with it!"

"But Jigsaw is not here yet Miss Plum Gum" Fire said looking around

"Then you can start or wait for him, doesn't matter you have four days" Plum Gum said sitting back down in her seat

'Everypony wait.' Peach said as she staggered to the front of the class. 'Have a surprise that you'll all love.' Peach said cheerfully as she got to the front and reached in her saddle bag. 'Tada peach tarts and cobbler for everyone.' Peach said as she used her magic to give a piece of both to Everypony.

' Thanks Fire I made it myself and was nervous you wouldn't't like it, well I have some friends that have cutie marks and told me to stop by for a surprise since it's my birthday, oh anypony want whipped cream.' said Peach as she clapped her hoofs then used her magic to get some whipped cream out of her bag once she sat down.

Archived