First Week of School

GalaGirls

"I love eating cookies! Is it possible to get a cookie-eating cutiemark?" laughed Fire. "I also love to sing and play instruments but i'm not sure if i'm good at it"

Fire turned to Peach and said "Your cutiemark has got to be baking! Your treats are so awesome!"

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Thanks Fire maybe I'll get my cutie Mark in baking but it'll take a while. Night don't worry you'll have a nice cutie Mark and it's good that you can defend your friends.' Peach said smiling and started to skip but stumbled and stoped.

Hey Splash where are you!' Peach shouted as they got to a strawberry field. 'Hello anypony here it's me Peach and some friends hello!' Peach shouted some more but still no answer and then something flew over the ponies heads.'Blossom!' Peach said excitedly as something bright red landed on her shoulder.

"Blossom!" Lemon greeted the scarlet creature, who flapped over to him. "She's a strawberry fruit bat. Splash's cool pet I told you about." Lemon added, answering Symph's question.

"So, uh... I wonder where Splash is?" Lemon said, looking around the strawberry patch. "Probably making jam in the barn." Lemon landed and trotted over to the nearby barn and pushed the door open, only to have his face splattered by a flying glob of strawberry jam. He sighed huffily and licked it off. "Heya, Splash." he muttered to the pink earth mare who stepped out of the barn, her straight light green mane spattered with jam.

'Hey Lemon, Hey Peach. Who are these guys?' Strawberry Splash said as she shook some jam off her hoof and saw Lemons face. 'Sorry dude didn't mean ta hit ya I thought maybe it was Ink coming to pour salt in my jelly again.' Splash said going into the barn and coming back with a rag and handed it to Lemon so he could wipe his face. 'Hi Splash, these are some friends from school.' Peach said limping forward and started talking to her friend as Blossom peaked out of her hair and flew on to Splashes head.

((Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Live, roleplay, LIVE!))

Lemon wiped the sticky red jelly off of himself.

"Alright, yeah, let's get to the point here. Cutie marks." he grumbled

( This roleplay is back up :) :) :) :) :) )

"Shuks I don't know but I could tell ya my story and show you how o do y job then maybe you'll find a talent in farming." Strawberry said waving for them to follow her in to the barn and up a hayloft to sit in the hay.

'Strawberry I think some of them already know their talents so don't tell them your bring story' said a dark pony as she land on the ground with a monkey jumping to Peach and Lemon.

"Hey, Ink!" Streak greeted the dark purple pony, seeming to already be familiar with her. "Done any good pranks lately? Any criers?"

"Bastien!" Lemon laughed in greeting to the monkey who had swung onto his back. "Hey, Ink, you should tell us your story! Y'know, once Splash is done." he added to the pony who had just arrived.

'Yes pleas but wait a minute I want to see if Shine comes, and if she does hopefully without Stormchaser. Peach said looking arund as if expecting the green mare to appear out of tin air.

'Why not how bout it Squirt.' Splash said sticking her tongue out at Ink

'Sure, I guess I can survive annother tale from Splash and the horror of my cutie mark.' Ink said as she landed and grinned showing her fangs.

Archived