The Shadowbolts

Fauxzov

I just wanted to bring up the topic of the shadowbolts, and my very unusual head cannon about them that me and my friend formed based on there short appearance on the show. We feel that the shadowbolts are not an evil flying group, nor a benevolent group, simply Luna's personal air force. When the nightmare forces where in control of luna, they also controlled the shadowbolts, and hence the shadowbolts where evil, but before then, and after then would the shadowbolts be evil? Me and my friend have talked for hours about this and our conclusion is; they are willing servants of luna, who due to luna's control over them are gifted with immortality so they may serve Luna. They are Luna's personal air force, and will even fight by her side from time to time. Sence Luna is the one who controls them, Luna's will is there will, meaning if Luna is a good benevolent pony, so are the shadowbolts. I have heard from my friend that fallout Equestria shows the shadowbolts as a good flying group, rather than evil, but i have not read FoE, and its not technically cannon so i cannot source it. Some people have said the shadowbolts aren't real, and where simply and illusion made my nightmare moon, but i think that scene proves they are controlled by luna, and where only acting evil because of the nightmare forces controlling luna. I apologize if this all is confusing or down right ridiculous, i simply wanted to share my thoughts on the shadowbolts.

• 1 month later...

That's a pretty cool idea. Luna's equivalent of the wonderbolts just like Luna's equivalent of the royal guard were all ponies. Still....I feel like we might of heard something about them this far into the show for them to exist unless maybe people stopped supporting them when Luna was banished to the moon and it earned them a bad reputation. They probably never would have been as popular as Celesta's wonderbolts anyway

Archived