Spending hearths warming eve with Twilight Sparlke RP

ladybug1920

(I'm new here so anyway)

Kimmy is an earth pony living in Ponyville but in the alley you see Kimmy's mom and dad and other family members died in a fire. so every year on hearths warming eve she spends the hoilday alone in the alley but from the cold and starvation this might be her last day celebrating hearths warming eve alive. she spots an abandon house so she can lay there and freeze to death, but she was to weak to get to the house and collapies on the road and ends up being unconious.

(by the way Kimmy is a mare. she likes to meet new friends and has fun)

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twilight:...okay whats next on the list Spike!

Spike:(holding the long list)... checking if we got the food for the third time...

Twilight: Excellent! (she smiles and as she opened her eyes she spots the mare)...who is that?

Spike:...hmm looks to be homeless pony...

Twilight:...come on Spike!(she runs towards her)

[Hi there hope not to bother just wanna know if this is a one on one or not, if not maybe I could join in as Pinkie Pie, Rarity, or Fluttershy. Or any 2 of them, 3 would be too much)

(Also Unicorn or Princess?)

Spike:...uh...hello...

Twilight:...come on Spike! (she used her magic to put Kimmy on her back)...lets get her safe, my house is not far!

Spike:...uh okay!(he runs off to the tree house with Twilight close behind)...

Twilight:...(close the door)...okay...oh oh... set up a fire and get some blankets! Ill try to find a book on, uh, a medical book!(she lays her down in the blankets next to the fireplace)

Spike:...hmm(pokes Kimmy)..hello?

Twilight: don't do that!..(flips through book)...hmmm okay!...it says to keep the pony warm, check, okay then what...(flips through pages)...

Fluttershy: *looks around the house frantically* Angel? Angel!? *She calls out and finally finds him sitting on her bed* Oh there you are, I just wanted you to know Im going out..oh if thats ok... *she waits a second before proceeding* Im just going to Twilights to drop off some carrots and lettuce *she says softly* I do hope I wont be long *she then zips downstairs and begins getting her winter gear on:

(Sorry are we going pre or post season 3, namely to know Twilights current state)

Twilight:...okay...(she closed the book)...(does the breathing technique she learned from Cadence)...okay...this help her regain some consciousness...(her horn glows and lays it on her head)...please work...

(yeah is she normal Twi or alicorn? :P)

Fluttershy: *after spending a little while getting bundled up she steps outside* Oh my it is quite cold, I hope Twilight has heat *With that the mare makes her way toward Ponyville and toward Twilight's home*

Spike:...Kimmy?

Twlight:...hello!(smiles)...why are you out in the cold! Are you homeless! Are you lost! Are you-(sees Fluttershy from the window). ...oh yeah! Spike invite Fluttershy in, I'll learn more anout our friend.

Spike:...okay(he walks to the door)

Fluttershy: *reaches door and goes to knock but stops* oh what if she is busy? *she slowly pulls away her hoof* Oh dear I dont want to disturb her *she looks back* Oh but she did as for the food *she slowly touches her hoof to the door once and pulls back and waits smiling a bit*

(For refernce it made like no noise)

Twilight:...is she here yet?

Spike:...uh... i dont know?

Twilighit:..(sighs)...she is probably nervous again...open the door...anyway tell me more about your self Kimmy.(she hands her a hot coco)

Spike:...alright(opens door)

Fluttershy: oh hello Spike. Hi Tw.. *she stops seeing the new mare* oh Im sorry am I bothering you? I can come back..later *she is gradually growing quiter* i..its not a big deal *she practically whispers*

Archived