A general 'mature content' question

Marformation

This is more clarification than anything, and it's probably been asked before, but I don't want to be perma'd after only a few hours of being here. Specifically, I'm worried about #2 under 'Content'. The rule states that posts can't contain graphic depictions of such and such bad things. Now I'm not running around asking for all sex all the time RPs, but I do like romance and I do like it to be realistic. If such scenes, or the rp as a whole, were taken to a different medium but simply originated from this site, would the rule still apply?

Put in simplest terms, we allow romance, but not sex. Plenty of ocs are in relationships and have romantic rps.

Posting sexually oriented RPs will result in an immediate, permanent and non negotiable ban.

We, have no way of really monitoring what our users do elsewhere, but no, that's not something we can actively endorse you doing. This site has a varied member base that includes users who are under 18 years of age. No matter the intention, it remains that there is a danger in users coming and coercing underage users into inappropriate activity elsewhere. If we see any kind of topic made with the purpose of leading into off-site sexual RP, your account will be banned.

Thanks for actually asking to see what is okay or not. You're already ahead of the game.

We have people from all walks of life that use this site; kids, their parents, and everyone young and old between. This site is for fun pony roleplay, discussion, and celebration of a children's television series and the culture surrounding it, not for the intensity of seeking romance leading to sexual relations in roleplay, on site or off.

• 3 months later...

Archived