Favorite Episode: Round 1, Poll 1

Of the episodes listed below, which are your favorites? Choose up to THREE.  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Of the episodes listed below, which are your favorites? Choose up to THREE.

• Bridle Gossip
    • Feeling Pinkie Keen
    • The Stare Master
    • Applebuck Season
    • The Ticket Master
    • Swarm of the Century
    • Friendship is Magic: Part 1

This post is part of a multi-post polling bracket. If your favoritest episode isn't listed here, it will be in a subsequent poll. The full bracket with results and further information is here: http://www.canterlot.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2021&p=25724#p25724

Pick up to three favorites. You may change your vote as many times as you wish, but polling will close 5 days after this posting, after which your votes are all locked in.

Links to episode videos here: http://www.canterlot.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1870

hi hi

Bride gossip is awesome. (Though I think if you wanted to an episode poll semi-scientifically, you'd want to make a poll for each episode and have people rate them on a scale of 1-10 on their own, then you would look at the distribution.)

It'd be a fairly lengthy process, I'd imagine. Either 26 polls would have to be conducted, or fewer polls would be conducted that allowed people to rate multiple episodes 1-10, but they'd have to write it into their posts (which would be a nightmare to tally).

Another way to set up a really accurate poll would be to do a pairwise comparison for each and every episode combination, but it would take 314 polls :D

This way isn't as scientific, but it's faster, and IMO, a lot of fun!

Oh, and FWIW, I voted for Bridle Gossip, Pinkie Keen, and the Stare Master.

Everypony loves Bridle Gossip. It's a shoo-in for the semis, and it has a good shot at the finals, but I'd be surprised if it won.

I'm surprised Pinkie Keen isn't off to a stronger start, but I suppose a lot of people were put off by the moral of the story. Still, "Can you do that? Can you explode twice?" is probably my favorite exchange in the whole series.

I'm a huge CMC fan, so I favor the Stare Master. Fluttershy is fantastic in that one as well! But I know a few peeps find the CMC annoying, so I don't have high hopes of this one making it to semis.

Bridle Gossip is my top pick by far. Great humor, nicely handled message, and introduces my favorite third-tier character.

While Feeling Pinkie Keen is the funniest episode of this bunch IMO, the message was awkwardly handled so my second vote had to go to the next funniest episode, Applebuck Season.

Last vote had to go the Swarm of the Century because random Pinkie Pie is always awesome.

Yes! more love for Pinkie Keen! It's my fave episode of this bunch, and I'll be mighty emo if it fails the first round :sad: . I must admit I'm surprised that Swarm is doing so well. I didn't realize it was as loved as this.

Yes! more love for Pinkie Keen! It's my fave episode of this bunch, and I'll be mighty emo if it fails the first round :sad: . I must admit I'm surprised that Swarm is doing so well. I didn't realize it was as loved as this.

Feeling Pinky Keen will survive. We all know it. Stay calm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, not much time left on this poll. Pinkie Keen can't go out like this! Pinkie Keen introduced CANON DERPY HOOVES and GUMMY. How can this not be winning? Change your votes, OMG. It's got a hydra! My Little Ponyta! "Exploded again!" This is a marquee episode! This one has to get through, you guys.

Applebuck Season is the best of those in my opinion. Considering my avatar, that shouldn't surprise too many though.

I've always loved the first episode too though. It does a good job introducing the characters.

Whoah. This is intense. A 2-3-4 way tie for the qualifier might just happen after all. If it does, a runoff vote will be posted for 2 days. It will run concurrent to the Poll 2 vote, in a separate thread. If the runoff ties, all tied episodes will proceed to semis.