Charged Bolt [Ready]

OfficialBronyTime

This is my first application, and though it is short, and not that great I hope I am accepted. If not, I'll take that as a sign to learn more. Much more.

Roleplay Type: FFA

Name: Charged Bolt

Species: Pegasus

Eye colour: Light green

Character colour: Dark grey

Mane/Tail/Other: A dark blue mane and tail. A strip of hair that is coloured yellow flops over his left eye. His tail has a yellow understreak, ending about 3/5's of the way down.

Physique: Rather average physique and size for a pegasus his age, save for the wings which are strong meaning he flies faster than the average Pegasi.

Residence: Ponyville

Cutie Mark: 3 clouds surrounding a lightning bolt, to symbolise his love of the weather, and storms. How he came about his cutie mark was one day, like all colt Pegasi's do, he was learning how to fly. Now, while most Pegasi learn how to fly by doing it slowly, he was different. He constantly jumped off Cloudsdale and practiced. Of course, at the start he wasn't very good, having been saved by his mother a few times and the other times were when he had accidents but he was gradually getting better. Then one day he was about to jump off again before a storm rolled in. Angry that his training session had been cancelled, he punched the cloud below him meaning it broke into pieces. He fell into the epicentre of the storm, screaming in terror, madly flapping his wings. Suddenly he slowed down and righted himself. He was curious at first but began flying around in the storm, thinking it gave him sort of power to fly. He then flew up, and landed back on the cloud. He heard a soft tinkle, and a feeling on his flank. He looked at his flank, and his cutie mark had formed.

History: He was born in Trottingham to his mother, Sassaflash, and his father, Goldengrape, and moved to Ponyville when he was 5 due to problems with money. He started working for the weather team as soon as he graduated school. His mother was always happy with his choices, but his father didn't like it. His father would much rather his son worked on a farm, or done something with what he said 'integrity'. This lead to many arguments, the worst of which where Charged had a huge argument that ended up in a period of his mother's constant crying for about 3 weeks . After that... Charged and Goldengrape never talked but he still sees his mother. Charged still lives with his parents though, and has no other relatives.

Character Personality: He's rather brash and quick to anger, unless you know him well, and most of the time he doesn't think things through. He rarely acts smart but when he does he's rather intelligent, showing wisdom beyond his years.

Character Summary: His talent is weather. His dreams and goals are to one day become captain of the weather team. He enjoys flying, good food and spending time with people he enjoys. He hates ponies who are mean, and any mention of his father. He behaves rather kindly around his friends, angrily around enemies and rather neutral around new ponies. He's sort of good at making friends, o so he likes to think. His faults are his temper, and his intellect. He has no fears, except one... Clowns.

Violent? How could I tone down the past? I still want to make it seem like they don't talk. Also, the rules state:

Somewhat "darker" character histories are more acceptable for Canterlot Chronicles. Loss, broken family-lives, orphans, and to some appropriate extent: disabilities, ailments and other misfortunes will be allowed if presented appropriately. Anything that seems too severe, or otherwise deemed controversial, may be declined at RPH discretion. Global site rules still apply- no illegal drug references, politics, or religious material will be allowed (for obvious reasons).

I don't think a knock out punch is severe.

Violent? How could I tone down the past? I still want to make it seem like they don't talk. Also, the rules state:

Somewhat "darker" character histories are more acceptable for Canterlot Chronicles. Loss, broken family-lives, orphans, and to some appropriate extent: disabilities, ailments and other misfortunes will be allowed if presented appropriately. Anything that seems too severe, or otherwise deemed controversial, may be declined at RPH discretion. Global site rules still apply- no illegal drug references, politics, or religious material will be allowed (for obvious reasons).

I don't think a knock out punch is severe.

Physical violence is still a no, they can have an argument but shifting to assault is also a no, so it's not presented appropriately :)

And might I add those rules also say no numerical ages ;)

My other points about the length still stands as well :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived