Favourite game/s and character/s?

Hey, just thought I'd ask this question. So, for me, my favourite games are Skyrim and Super Meat Boy. Also, my favourite characters are Raiden from Metal Gear Solid, Dante from Devil May Cry and Paarthurnax from Skyrim, simply because he's voiced by Mario. xD What are your favourites?

Zelda and Pokemon are my top two games, with Link and whatever my starter is from whatever generation I'm playing...also: Portal is AWESOME, and Cave Johnson makes me laugh. A lot. And GLaDOS. And the Companion Cube...ok. I think you get it. I'm more of a 'silent hero' kind of girl, m'self, so...yeah. Zelda, Pokemon, Portal...and the above mentioned characters.

Zelda and Pokemon are my top two games, with Link and whatever my starter is from whatever generation I'm playing...also: Portal is AWESOME, and Cave Johnson makes me laugh. A lot. And GLaDOS. And the Companion Cube...ok. I think you get it. I'm more of a 'silent hero' kind of girl, m'self, so...yeah. Zelda, Pokemon, Portal...and the above mentioned characters.

Heh, glad someone loves Portal like I do. And that is the best quote ever, the lemon one.

Yay, Portal lovers! I can't pick a favorite from Portal (both 1 and 2), honestly... I love GLaDOS, Wheatley, Cave Johnson, Space Core, Rick (Adventure Core), everyone. XD I also love pokemon and Legend of Zelda games, like Lilia up there~ And Minecraft.

Fun stuff~

(On another note, since you guys both like Portal, I happen to have an mlp portal rp I started if you're interested~ Nobody's joined yet. :/ )

Yay, Portal lovers! I can't pick a favorite from Portal (both 1 and 2), honestly... I love GLaDOS, Wheatley, Cave Johnson, Space Core, Rick (Adventure Core), everyone. XD I also love pokemon and Legend of Zelda games, like Lilia up there~ And Minecraft.

Fun stuff~

(On another note, since you guys both like Portal, I happen to have an mlp portal rp I started if you're interested~ Nobody's joined yet. :/ )

SIGN ME UP TO THAT ROLEPLAY! Though warning... I am not very detailed. I am sort of a one liner kind of Roleplayer. I hope you don't mind.

Lotsa good characters here. Lawl Cave Johnson!! Is I was to mention anyone it would be Marvelous Chester but that would be treacherous...Yes, magnificently so ehheheheheheeh...

Hopefully someone got the reference, if not I guess I look like a crazy pony.

1369197940766.jpg

Thread moved. Pony chatter is for discussion of My Little Pony and its fandom. Discussion of video games should happen in this section.

As for me, my favorite games, a few I can name: Persona 3 & 4, Final Fantasy VI,XIII and Tactics, Valkyrie Profile, every Fire Emblem game I've played, Blazblue and the Fate/Stay Night visual novel.

Characters- Mitsuru Kirijo, Chie Satonaka, Saber, Rachel Alucard to name just a few from the above.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived