I feel rather worthless...

OfficialBronyTime

When you're in a spot like that,you'd fear anything.And why shouldn't one be allowed to help themselves?Sure,I don't think all should do it,but I think I helped myself a lot better then any pills a doctor could give me,even if statistics are against me,I shouldn't be compared to the rest of the world.I'm different,like the trillions of other people here,and different things work better for me.

If you broke your arm you'd go to a doctor right? If your emotions are broken why wouldn't you go to a doctor that has skill in helping fix it?

Everybody has something different that works for them...like me...Black Ops 2, roleplay, Dubstep, and friends helps me deal with depression...and if you are afraid of side effects in medication..there are some anti depressants that have little to no side effects

The internet can only do so much for you and none of it will be long-term solutions. I don't see any more constructive discussion coming out of this thread. If you require help, it is in your best interest to seek it in real life.

Topic locked.

Archived