the life of Aru Kisaragi (prologue)

narwhaliagames

my tale starts out as just a normal day a child with eyes of red is born. she was the child of Dr.Kisaragi. her older brother kota looking at his new little sister with a smile. his red eyes met hers the filly’s they shared visual similarities such as the same blonde mane and tail as well as black fur and the eyes. this all seems so peaceful doesn't it? well you haven't heard my full story yet. they named the pony aru. aru lived most of her life like a normal pony well she did always cover her face. but soon her father had reached his limit and started to go insane doing dangerous tests on his daughter. her mother tried to keep her away from him but somehow he always got her. she had many mutations from the tests such as razor sharp teeth, slowed aging and turned into an overall freak. her father eventually made his final creation…….a nuke big enough to destroy all of equestria. he captured aru, her mother, and kota and forced them to watch the destruction. “I-I’M GONNA PRESS IT A-AND THEN I-I’LL HAVE M-MORE POWER T-THEN ANY GOD” Dr.Kisaragi said with an insane smile and a remote in his hoof. aru was cowering in her mother’s arms as her older brother tried to talk him out of it “dad don't do this it won't do you any good” kota said “OH I-IT WILL HAHAHAHAHA” Dr.kisaragi said laughing insanely as he pressed a button and the nuke was armed and sent rocketing up into the sky “ANY L-LAST WORDS” he said kota pushed aru into some odd capsule. “promise you’ll remember me” he said with tears in his eyes as aru tried to get out of the tube then all she saw was her brother’s face, a flash of light then the tube was sent into a vortex...that little filly was me

Archived