Aru's story ((jump in i guess?))

narwhaliagames

my tale starts out as just a normal day a child with eyes of red is born. she was the child of Dr.Kisaragi. her older brother kota looking at his new little sister with a smile. his red eyes met hers the filly’s they shared visual similarities such as the same blonde mane and tail as well as black fur and the eyes. this all seems so peaceful doesn't it? well you haven't heard my full story yet. they named the pony aru. aru lived most of her life like a normal pony well she did always cover her face. but soon her father had reached his limit and started to go insane doing dangerous tests on his daughter. her mother tried to keep her away from him but somehow he always got her. she had many mutations from the tests such as razor sharp teeth, slowed aging and turned into an overall freak. her father eventually made his final creation…….a nuke big enough to destroy all of equestria. he captured aru, her mother, and kota and forced them to watch the destruction. “I-I’M GONNA PRESS IT A-AND THEN I-I’LL HAVE M-MORE POWER T-THEN ANY GOD” Dr.Kisaragi said with an insane smile and a remote in his hoof. aru was cowering in her mother’s arms as her older brother tried to talk him out of it “dad don't do this it won't do you any good” kota said “OH I-IT WILL HAHAHAHAHA” Dr.kisaragi said laughing insanely as he pressed a button and the nuke was armed and sent rocketing up into the sky “ANY L-LAST WORDS” he said kota pushed aru into some odd capsule. “promise you’ll remember me” he said with tears in his eyes as aru tried to get out of the tube then all she saw was her brother’s face, a flash of light then the tube was sent into a vortex she soon arrived in the everfree forest

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moon Ray was collecting food (she lives in the Everfree) her dark pinkish-purple fur and white hair a tangled mess. her light blue eyes searching for pretty much anything edible. she was starving. she saw a capsule whizz by. she flew after it (shes a pegases) as it charged through the jungle. when it finally stopped the older filly tapped it "what in the world..."

Cathny kept her pitch black eyes alert looking left and right, up and down while she was strolling in the everfree forest "I just hope i'd find that bird soon..... im not planning to stay here for long..." What bad luck she just caught! Earlier today, she was just strolling around the park when a random bird took hold of her purple bow and flew away with it! luckily, she managed to track it here in the forest, the place she never wanted to be.... " why in the world did you have to take my bow..." While she was ranting, her hoof stepped on something rather familiar.. " My bow!"she said with pure joy and relief as she picked it up and placed the bow in her mane. just then, she heard sudden tapping in glass or something... " EEK! she pounced on the nearest bush and peeped her head out " W-w-what was t-that?" she said to herself in a shivering, quiet voice. When her legs finally stopped shaking..(shes very chicken hearted) she slowly followed the tapping sound until she saw a capsule like thing with a quite young filly in it. Her pitch dark eyes also saw an older pony examining it.. She approached it quite slowly and asked slowly to the confused looking pony "ummm hello..."

(Moon is only maybe 3 years older then the CMC) (and Cathny is a mare right?)

Moon jumped at the voice and backed away. the only pony that she really ever met is Zecora so she wasn't really used to being with other ponies "sorry. you startled me...." she looked at the capsule "do you know what this thing is? it nearly ran me over. and i think theres a pony inside." she hadn't seen the window yet.

Moon took a small step back. again she never really met anypony but Zecora. but she hated seeing anypony hurt. she carefully stepped through the glass shards to get to the little filly "are you alright?! well i guess it's obvious that you're not but stil.." she said picking some of the bits of glass off Aru's mane

(is Aru a pegases like your profile picture or an earth pony?)

"lets get you to my place. i have some healing herbs and maybe Zecor.. er.. my friend can come over later if you're still not feeling well. its less then a mile from here. can you walk?" she asked having all the glass out of the filly's mane and fur.

((ok))

"don't hurt yourself. i have some healing herbs in my saddle bag. if you go anywhere in this state you'll just get worse." she looked around in her saddle bag and found the right herb "eat this. you should be able to walk afterwards." she gave Aru the herb and started clearing the ground of the glass shards

((back on))

Moon helped her onto the cloud "we should go to Zecora's first. you're still weak and i don't have the right herbs. Zecora knows allot about healing and herbs." Moon pushed the cloud to Zecora's and knocked on the door "Zecora? are you home? i have a little filly that needs you." Zecora answered the door (this isn't power playing is it? because no one is playing Zecora)

" why what do we have here? its Moon Ray and a friend come in my dears!" she glanced at Aru "are you sure she is welcome here? she doesn't look that friendly dear." Zecora said uncertainly "Zecora, she's a friend." but she shot Zecora a look that said "i think" Moon pushed the cloud inside.

((i dont think it is but i'm kinda a noob here))

aru was unconcous on the cloud since she hardly had enough strength to get up onto the cloud. many shards of glass were still stabbed into her. blood dripped from the wounds

Zecora gave Moon another look that said " you sure about her?" " she's a friend Zecora. And she's only a little filly." Moon replied. Zecora nodded. She started picking the remaining glass out of Aru. Moon helped. Zecora put a special paste on the glass wounds and gave her a herb that would ease the pain and make her stronger. Moon thanked Zecora and pulled the cloud with Aru in it to her, literal, tree house. She carried the unconscious filly to her bed and covered her up. She closed the curtains so no light would get in and started making something to eat.

((That's power playing but whatever))

Zecora had put some special lotion on her hooves and gave Moon the rest of the lotion. She said to rub it on every day and they would get better. And she put some lotion on the bump and said it would go away. Moon fixed two grass sandwiches, ate one and saved the other for when Aru woke up.

Archived