Aru's story ((jump in i guess?))

narwhaliagames

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moon looked down "sort of...." she sat down and looked at the floor "when i was a few years younger than you somepony took my mother away from me. my father had dissapeared a month before i was born so my mother was the only one to really take care of me. we had a small house in this forest. simular to this one, but it was on the ground. one day a stallion broke into our house . his boss had heard stories of a zebra in the forest, Zecora. you already know about her, and had thought it was her house. he had heard how she could make.. strange things happen and had wanted whatever it was that made her magic without her being a unicorn. he thought my mother was Zecora in disguise and took her. i was very small and didn't know what to do. but after that day i made sure that no pony would be taken away from me again. i started helping sick animals. knowing that they had loved ones who wouldn't want them to die...."

"........so i guess you kinda understand what i've been through i'd never knew how my father truly was becuase as far back as i can remember he was driven into insanity he'd started with many painful tests and...........i really dont want to talk about the bombings......"

"i'll go back to the crashed capsule. you stay here and rest. and if some animals come in don't be scared. most are friendly." she flew out the window back to the crash sight. she saw hoof prints she didn't recognize. or did she....... she remebered them from the house she and her mother lived in. after that stalion attacked. her eyes widened. the stallion who took her mother took the journal. she followed to hoof prints to a old shack. "well well well. payback time." she said to herself. she wasn't usually this aggressive. but some on. the stallion DID take her mother

Moon looked in a window. thankfully he wasn't home. she snuck in and found the journal... but the stallion came back. "hey... aren't you that little.." he didn't finish because moon was already out the door. she flew as fast as she could but the stallion was almsot as fast. but thankfully he was a earth pony so she flew up to the tree house exausted.

"i... *gasp* got... *gaso*... the.. *gasp* journal.." she said gasping for breath. thankfully there were no rope ladders or anything so the stallion couldn't get up to them.

"thank you...........this means alot to me.........its all i have left of my brother" she flipped through the pages all of them were filled with lyrics and sheet music a few of the pages had photographs clipped to them

"w-what? w-why is he here?" Aru said her voice shaking with fear, Aru's body started to shake n-no not now p-please stay inside she thought. Aru closed her eyes in pain only able to let out the words "p-please...................r-run............." her eyes began to glow a blinding white and shadowy tendrils burst out of her back, as they grew from her back blood sprayed from the wounds they left "p-please..........i.............dont want t-to............hurt you........." Aru said her voice quivering

she began to say "he can't get up here. he's an earth pony and theres no way to get up without the ropee ladder." but stopped when she said run. she didn't question her. she grabbed her sword which she lad laid in the corner, in case the stallion found a way up, and ran out. she flew out a window and landed on a branch a few feet above the house

the tendrils grabbed the stallion by the neck and ripped off his hooves before slamming what was left of him into the ground. afterwards the tendrils retreated back into Aru's back as she lie in a puddle of blood

Archived