Aru's story ((jump in i guess?))

narwhaliagames

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(srry i wasnt here for a while..)

Cathny looked at everthing the little filly did, "wow shes a brave one i should stop being a coward and help out "dont worry ill lift her up or i could support the cloud anything i could do to help her..."

(wow i guess i missed a lot srry XD)

Cathny quickly flew to the house they were staying.. she had a bag load of berries and medicine for that poor little filly.. " i hope im not too late" she said as she nearly approached the house... "hey guys im back and i brou-" she was stopped when she saw what she saw what she thought she saw..." o-o-h m-y-y s-stars!!" She finally let out a scream..and went straight for Aru. "OMG are you alright? are you injured? are you hurt? can you walk??" she then turned to the filly beside her " What in equestria happened here??"

"ohhhh okay... WHAT?!?" She then spotted the body on the ground and silently took dispose of it. "okay not a word of this to anypony" she said to the fillies..she then turned to Aru "Are you okay Aru?" She said as she bandaged her wounds.

((sry was at a christmas party))

Aru got up out of the puddle of blood and took notice of a pony nearby, he was a colt and wore odd golden armor that covered every inch of his body and had odd horns on the helmet

She then turned to Aru with eyes wide open..." Now why in the world should i do that?? " She then gave the sad filly a nice tender hug. " its not your fault your like this sweetie... " she said trying to cheer her up... " besides i will always accept you"

Archived