Aru's story ((jump in i guess?))

narwhaliagames

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It's wired. In my own time I could go days without food. Bu here..... Ugh. If I have to.... If your ever in any pony else's head you better not tell them about this....." She closed her eyes and let all her angry emotions out on one of them. She ate part of it. Just enough to get her till she got out of this and hopefully back into the forest where she could find something edible "I feel sick.... Now what genius?" She asked standing clear of the other insane ponies

the door has a set timer it opens on monday each week for exchange of the current mother so you will need to find a way to survive down here i'd advise drinking the blood to stay hydrated till you can escape and you only feel sick becuase your body is still adjusting to a carnivorous diet the voice said as her mouth was very dry

((i've been waiting for a reply from pawn and Knight to reply still and Oki was staying at the cave watching wudan))

the mare seemed unable to hear her the mare was pregnant as well they seemed to be near ponyville as moon noticed a stallion coming towards the mare

"I-IT WASINT MY FUALT! YOU SAID YOU WANTED IT!" the stallion retorted the mare looked at him angerly before punching him in the cheek causing it to bruse the stallion spit out a tooth along with some blood before punching the mare in the eye. she fell to the ground with her hoof on her black eye as the stallion walked away leaving her there

Archived