Aru's story ((jump in i guess?))

narwhaliagames

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she stared at it wierdly "its going to end bad, you know it is. and i dont care i want to look at it. you jsut got back from that stupid temple thing and now your just going to touch a random plant you've never seen before. yes, thats correct. fine then but when something bad happens dont ask me to help. well since your me....." as she was having the conversation with herself she flew down to look at the plant

As she did she came across a hall with tubes lining the walls inside each tube was an odd mutated pony one of the tubes was labeled Nekonian alpha and it contained an odd mare that seemed like a cross of an alicorn and a cat but one specific tube caught her eye it was labeled Gaia alpha 1.0 and contained an odd black mare her mane and tail were made of the vines she saw before next to that capsule was a cracked open capsule labeled Gaia alpha 0.5

There were so many different odd creatures inside the tubes at the end of the hall was a door all of the creatures inside the tubes were unconcous and floating in an odd liquid another tube caught her eye it was broken open as well but the label was what caught her eye "Mother unit alpha 0.0"

Archived